sorry i am new to FM BASE could you inform me of your latest update or when your next update is likely to take place?could you also inform me on how to set these updates up on to my game as im about to start a new game on FM 2012any help on this matter would be appriciated cheers

You can find my update , on the top of this site , transfers ---> transfer updates. Download it and then open the instructions text and read carefully. You will find all the answers you want inside it !

Mk dons are apparently in dept according to football manager, but this is un true as they are a rich club, and have a few million to spend in january in real life.

i have shares in the club life long fan were one of the richest clubs outside the premierleague

FC Sion were deducted 36 points in the Swiss League and have -5 points 16 points away from the nearest side

whens ur new update out mate as im wanting start a new game but if its out soon il wait untill then

@reyrayankar, thank man for the info!

@MarkGidman, start a new game the next one is probably coming out in 20 or 25 January !

Have you thought about releasing the next update after the transfer window finishes as opposed to right in the middle?

Love what you've done so far.

I dont know what to do... The next official updates comes in semi February i think and i dont know.. Maybe in 20 January maybe 25...

Thanks for your kind words!

Temesgen Berhane from Vasteras SK (or maybe free transfer) to Dalkurd FF - 2 years

Daniel Nordmark from Elfsborg (or maybe free transfer) to Helsingborgs IF - 3 years
Jere Uronen from Turun Palloseura to Helsingborgs IF - 3 years

David Johansson & Cheikh Sarr who plays in Hammarby Fotboll should from now on be free transfers!!
Isak Dahlin who also plays in Hammarby Fotboll should be free transfer too...

Billy Berntsson from Kilmarnock FC
to Hammarby Fotboll - 2 years

David Bennhage from Angelholms FF to Ljungskile SK - 2 years
Markus Sandberg who plays in IFK Gothenburg should be on loan in Ljungskile SK - 7 months
Tor-Arne Fredheim is the new manager in Ljungskile SK - cant find for how long though...

Danny Ervik from Orgryte IS to Falkenbergs FF - 3 years!!
Adam Eriksson from Norrby IF to Falkenbergs FF - 2 years

Goalkeeper Kasper Jensen from FC Midtjylland to Djurgardens IF - 3 years
Pa Dembo Touray in Djurgardens IF should be free transfer..

Celso Borges from norwegian club Fredrikstad FK to AIK - 4 years

Peiman Pahlevan from Vasalunds IF to IK Frej - 2 years
August Bergman from Syrianska IF Keburan to Vasteras IK - 2 years

Patrick Amoah should be in belgium club RWS Woluwe in - contract until 2014

Thommie Persson (can be free transfer) or in Trelleborgs FF to Varbergs BoIS - 1 year!!

Erik Nilsson from Degerfors IF to Karlstad BK (maybe on loan there already) - 2 years
Pontus Jakobsson from Orebro SK Ungdom to Degerfors IF - 2 years!!

Oscar Berglund from Helsingborgs IF (but maybe on loan in Assyriska FF) to GIF Sundsvall - 3 years!!

Marcus Holgersson from Helsingborgs IF to New York Red Bulls - 3 years

Jakob Olsson from Orgryte IS to GAIS - contract until 2015!!

Joakim Blomqvist from IK Frej to IK Sirius - 2 years!!

Rasmus Rydén from Osters IF to Halmstads BK - 2 years

Dusan Melicharek from Malmo FF (or maybe free transfer) to FC Slovácko - Cant find anything about for how long...

Maic Sema from Hammarby Fotboll to FK Haugesund - 3 years!!
Andreas Hadenius from IF Sylvia to IFK Varnamo - 2 years!!

Riku Riski from Widzew Lodz (or loan in Orebro SK) to Norwegian club
Honefoss BK - 3 years
Roope Riski from Italian Club Cesena should be there too (in Honefoss BK) but just on loan - 6 months

Ahmet Ozdemirok from Syrianska FC to Varbergs BoIS - 2 years!!
Filip Tronet from Vasteras SK to IF Brommapojkarna - 3 years

Emil Krafth from Osters IF to Helsingborgs IF - 3 years
Christer Gustafsson from Hammarby Fotboll to IK Sirius - Cant find anything about for how long...

Agon Mehmeti from Malmo FF to Italian Serie A-club Palermo - 5 years!!

Morten Morisbak Skjonsberg from Stabaek IF to IFK Norrkoping - 3 years!!

Gazmend Bahtiri from Carlstad United to Karlstad BK - 2 years!!
Dusan Djuric from FC Zürich to french club Valenciennes - contract until 2015

Josep Clotet Ruiz should be manager in norwegian club Viking Stavanger - dont know for how long...

Kelechi Omeonu from FC Rosengard to Kristianstads FF - 1 year

Eddie Hernandez from CD Platense (Honduras) to BK Hacken (loan) - 6 months

Antonio Flavio from AIK (buy maybe on loan in AD Sao Caetano) to Chinese
club Nanchang Hengyuan FC - Cant find anything about for how long...

Mikael Erstadius from IK Frej should be free transfer

Robert Talay from IK Frej should be free transfer too...

Drin Shasivari who plays in Ljungskile SK should be free transfer

Joseph Elanga have retired from football!

Last edited:
In 25 January you will find it in the download center.

Kieran Trippier and Ben Mee both signed for Burnley from Manchester City on 4 year deals. Trippier should be a right back not a right midfielder and Mee should be equally adept at playing left back as well as central defence. Leon Cort left by mutual consent and signed for charlton. Burnley have also signed Josh McQuoid from Millwall on loan for 3 months. David Edgar also signed an extended contract adding another year to it

Last edited: