Hi pro, just wanna say your update is the best by a million miles, any ideas when version 5 is gonna be released and thanks in advance.

Njongo Priso from AEK Larnaca to CSKA (Sofia)
Nuno Pinto from Nacional de Madeira to Levski (Sofia)
Samvel Melkonyan from Banants Yerevan to Chernomorets (Burgas)
Anicet Abel from Chernomorets (Burgas) to CSKA (Sofia)
Zezinho from Bahia to Levski (Sofia) (on loan)
Marcelo Nicacio to Litex (Lovech)
Galin Ivanov from Slavia(Sofia) to Litex(Lovech)
Tero Mantyla from Inter(Turku) to Ludogorets (Razgrad)
Vitinha from Concordia (Chiajna) to Ludogorets (Razgrad)
Armando Vajusi from Vllaznia to Litex (Lovech)
Toni Calvo still playing in Levski (Sofia)

could you do this transfers please ??

Thierry Henry - NY Red Bulls to Arsenal on loan
Robbie Keane - LA Galaxy to Aston Villa on loan
Landon Donavon - LA Galaxy to Everton on loan
David Beckham - signed a new 2 year contract with LA Galaxy

I know I have mentioned this before, but Taye Taiwo has officially been loaned to QPR until end of season

These are just a few that I have spotted whilst playing my new save since downloading the update. Not looking all way through cos your updates are brilliant, and I'm sure you will get round to sorting transfers out.

@FramedAdam , i cannot make any loan transfers that are between january and march (2 months loans) because , in game we will have 7 months loan ! Its not the same! I know its a pitty not to have those world class players on these teams but its not right for their teams and fm players from this continent...

Taye, is passed yesterday, and beckam is already passed on the existed pack ! Thanks for your kind words!

when will come the next patch ? just for information

@FramedAdam , i cannot make any loan transfers that are between january and march (2 months loans) because , in game we will have 7 months loan ! Its not the same!

Why would you make other loans made in January then if it's not realistic. Taiwo's loan would have to start in January if you wanted to make it the same. Just a bit of an idea, and you can totally ignore this, but why not make the loans of MLS players from January to March? That way the lengths of the loans would be the same as in real life. I will probably end up sorting out the MLS loans that I have mentioned myself if you don't want to put them in.

@FramedAdam, Taiwo and other loans are over 3 months and they are for half season ! Henry and Keane are 2 (!!!) months, and i cant make loans start from january and after ! They start only in July and not other time in the fm year!

@debiles, 15 February is the most realistic date !

@FramedAdam, Taiwo and other loans are over 3 months and they are for half season ! Henry and Keane are 2 (!!!) months, and i cant make loans start from january and after ! They start only in July and not other time in the fm year!

You do know that you can change the start and end date of loans in the editor??? Anyway, I'll have to sort them myself when final update is out.

With so many downloads so far do you think that i dont know ? I did make them start at 1.1.2012 but nothing happened. They were on their previous teams.

Try yourself and if you can make it , the same day i will stop all these updates!

With so many downloads so far do you think that i dont know ? I did make them start at 1.1.2012 but nothing happened. They were on their previous teams.

Try yourself and if you can make it , the same day i will stop all these updates!

i have never once said that you should stop doing these updates. like i have said before, your updates are brilliant. all i was doing was giving feedback and trying to help out, but if people can't give you feedback and try to help without annoying you (ie, me) then i will stop trying to help.

@FramedAdam , all i tried to do is to explain to you that its impossible to make loans starting at 1.1.2012 or any other date...

And i never told you to stop i like to have some help from other people to give better packs ! The fact with the loans is as i said. But if you want check yourself to get your own answers about loans.

(Try yourself and if you can make it , the same day i will stop all these updates! ---> was only for words just to say that its impossible.. Dont be offended :) )

Thanks for all the info so far :) I am waiting for more :D

@FramedAdam , all i tried to do is to explain to you that its impossible to make loans starting at 1.1.2012 or any other date...

And i never told you to stop i like to have some help from other people to give better packs ! The fact with the loans is as i said. But if you want check yourself to get your own answers about loans.

(Try yourself and if you can make it , the same day i will stop all these updates! ---> was only for words just to say that its impossible.. Dont be offended :) )

Thanks for all the info so far :) I am waiting for more :D

Fair enough mate. I have had a look myself re.the loans and it loks like the only way they can happen is if they started from July. Like I said, I will probably put those loan transfers in once the final update is released, cos I like most big-name transfers to be done, regardless of length of time they at club.

As for your comment about me trying myself, I wasn't offended by it. It just seemed to be a bit arrogant to me, like my feedback had annoyed you. I probably mis-judged the way you meant for it to sound.

I am always happy to help the best I can with these updates, as I am a bit of a 'rookie' with the editor lol. Couple of transfers you can add when you get chance.

Beausejour signs for Wigan from Birmingham

Kebe signs new contract at Reading

Hallgrímur Jónasson from GAIS to SonderjyskE - contract until 2014

Tobias Malm from Malmo FF to Trelleborgs FF - Loan 1 year

David Durmaz from Syrianska FC to Assyriska FF - 3 years

Kjetil Waehler from Aalborg BK to IFK Gothenburg - 2 years!! He should have a salary who's similar to Tobias Hysen in IFK Gothenburg!!

Marcus Nilsson from Degerfors IF (or maybe free transfer) to Karlstad BK - 2 years

Ivan Tedengren from Hammarby Talang FF to IK Frej - 2 years

Markus Jonsson from Greek Super Leauge Club Panionios (or maybe free transfer) to SK Brann - 3 years

Jesper Christiansen from IF Elfsborg to Odense Boldklub - contract untill 2015

Anton Lans from IF Elfsborg to Falkenbergs FF - loan 1 year

Rami Shaaban who used to play for Hammarby Fotboll have from now on retired from football!!

George Moussan who didn't get a new contract at Hammarby Fotboll have because of that been given a new 1 year contract...so....

George Moussan from Free Transfer to Hammarby Fotboll - 1 year!!

Robin Jonsson from Ljungskile SK (or might be free transfer) to Orgryte IS - 2 years

Ricardo Santos from Kalmar FF to Djurgardens IF - 1 year (with an option to renew the contract)

Michael Thomas from Ljungskile SK to Sporting Kansas City - 2 years

Johan Patriksson from Ljungskile SK to IK Oddevold - 3 years

Danilo Kuzmanovic from Djurgardens IF to FK Rad - 2 years

Erkan Saglik from Syrianska FC to Emirates Club - 6 months contract

Aziz Corr Nyang from GIF Sundsvall to IF Brommapojkarna - 1 year
with an option to renew it until 2015 (you might find him on loan in
IF Brommapojkarna already)

Robin Malmqvist from Halmstad BK to Assyriska FF - 2 years
(you might find him on loan at norwegian club Tromso IL)

James Keane from IF Elfsborg to Djurgardens IF - loan 1 year
(with an option to buy)

Fredrik Risp from Levski Sofia to Ethnikos Achnas in Cyprus - 1 year

Andi Toompuu from Assyriska FF (or free transfer) to IK Brage - 2 years
Mats Cato Moldskred from Bryne FK to IK Brage - 3 years

Andreas Ljunggren Eriksson from Degerfors IF to Ljungskile SK - 2 years

Petter Bjorlund from Utsiktens BK to Ljungskile SK - 1 year

Elliot Kack from Hammarby Talang FF to IK Sirius - 2 years

Loret Sadiku from IFK Varnamo to Helsingborgs IF - 3 years

Armend Alimi from Istra 1961 to Orebro SK - 4 years

Mervan Celik from GAIS (or free transfer) to Glasgow Rangers - contract until 2015

Caio Mendes from IFK Norrkoping to IK Brage - 3 years

Adem Küçükgol from Botkyrka Konyaspor to Enköpings SK - 2 years

Erik Svensson from Gunnilse IS to Utsiktens BK - contract until 2014

Freddy Borg from Osters IF (or free transfer) to FC Hansa Rostock - 1 year

(with an option to renew it with if they want too)

Ozgur Yasar from Konyaspor KIF to Syrianska FC - 1 year

Paulinho Guará from Hammarby Fotboll (or free transfer) to Naval FC - 1 year

Kevin Stuhr Ellegaard from free transfer to IF Elfsborg - contract until 2014

Robin Staaf from Orebro SK to Angelholms FF - contract until 2013
Robin Simovic from IFK Klagshamn to Angelholms FF - contract until 2013

Hannu Patronen from Helsingborgs IF to Sogndal - 2 years

Hampus Nilsson from Helsingborgs IF to Angelholms FF - loan 1 year

Yago Fernández from Malmo FF (or free transfer) to Girona FC - 1 year

Andreas Dahlen from FSV Frankfurt (or free transfer) to Djurgardens IF
- 6 months contract (with an option to renew it) He should have a salary similar to the one who's best payed in the club :)

Labinot Harbuzi from Genclerbirligi (or free transfer) to Manisaspor - 1 year

Mattias Wiklof from IK Brage (or free transfer) to IFK Mariehamn - 1 year

Joe Sise from Halmstad BK (or free transfer) to FC Nordsjælland - 3 years

Filip Sundgren from IFK Norrkoping to IK Sleipner - 2 years

Last edited:
@FramedAdam, the site is not so good, i have others that include many more than this... Thanks for the info!

Luiz Suarez's ban happened in the middle of the season not in the start. Thats why i wont include it...