[FM13.1]Fight For Athena V3❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)♂♂♂--V3 is much better than V2

Hei Zero ... 1st of all thank you for this great tactic ... im trying it out with AS Roma in italy ... just have one problem :DD ... my defence is good, my midfield is good but my goalscoring is kinda bad ... i dominate the middle and the defence but not in front ... i know i have some bad players but i cant buy other players (i now have Osvaldo and Borriello) 'cause the club is kinda in deep **** financialy ... after 1st season i still have -30M dollars balance :|||| ... this year im in UCL and hope i will bring some money to the club ...

btw ... in fm13 in italy u dont receive prize money at the end of the season?? :-o ... or its just in my same a bug?? ...

anyway ... thank you again for this tactic Zero ...

PS: sorry for my english :)

Hei Zero ... 1st of all thank you for this great tactic ... im trying it out with AS Roma in italy ... just have one problem :DD ... my defence is good, my midfield is good but my goalscoring is kinda bad ... i dominate the middle and the defence but not in front ... i know i have some bad players but i cant buy other players (i now have Osvaldo and Borriello) 'cause the club is kinda in deep **** financialy ... after 1st season i still have -30M dollars balance :|||| ... this year im in UCL and hope i will bring some money to the club ...

btw ... in fm13 in italy u dont receive prize money at the end of the season?? :-o ... or its just in my same a bug?? ...

anyway ... thank you again for this tactic Zero ...

PS: sorry for my english :)

If the club is very poor, the transfer budget is very little.

My English is more poor.

My tactic is ball control and counter attack,that's it.

i also made a couple of tweaks to the the amr/aml or inside forwards ive put them to cross ball often and cross from byeline and there setting up loads of goals aswell as setting up each other

so far this is the most stable tactic i've used. The only issue i have is that i'm conceding quite a bit from corners

hy again Zero ... if one of my players gets a red card, what position do u think its best to leave open?

hy again Zero ... if one of my players gets a red card, what position do u think its best to leave open?

4230 is the best in my tests

The efficiency of couter attacking is still good

i was starting a new save to try out this tactic, and it have been working amazing so long.
im man utd and havent lost a game yet, im 22 games in the premier league.
so thanks for this tactic zero sea :)

sorry for my english

I have to say, after trying my own tactic and several others, this is by far and away the best. Thanks Zero Sea, keep up the good work!

Hey mate, your tactic is one of the best that i ever used since i played fm. But unfortunately today SI did an update, and the tactic is not working anymore. I was winning most of my game 4-0, 5-0 and suddenly since the update, i loose many games against outsider. I would like to know if im the only one ? or there is many like me ? Well hope u will find the solution, because i didnt find it :(

ps: sorry for my poor english