[FM13.1]Fight For Athena V3❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)♂♂♂--V3 is much better than V2

how well is the FMC version tested? Doesn't work THAT well for me, its ok tho

we must do something about defence because it is not good.im managing real madrid and i concede 2-3 goals per game...this is not good...thanks.

FM13.2 is going to come

I plan to design V4 in FM13.2, the game engine of FM13.1 is not very good

Although I have tested quite a few tactics since the launch of the FM13 beta and then the subsequent full release, I've never been able to really find a tactic I can be truly happy with and that includes this one.

It's not a bad tactic at all, far from it but as with all tactics in 2013, you really need the players suitable for it to work. In previous versions of FM, it's arguable that it was much, much easier to download a tactic and even throw it in at half time to rescue a game, this isn't the case now and I like it, much more of a challenge. :D

This obviously means that what works for one person, won't always work for another due to different players and teams, but you can change it to fit your team. I like my teams to have an abundance of pace and power, and the issue I was having with this tactic was that they just weren't using it, playing very narrow but tidy football, and with the players I had, they weren't technically good enough.

Rather than mess about with positioning, which is balanced very well in this tactic, I decided to just play with the team instructions instead, to reflect the power and pace in my team and to utilise their natural width. This has been much better for me and my team, but isn't going to work for everyone of course, but its an alternative for those who are struggling.

Thankyou to Zero Sea though, it's a fantastic concept to work from and a really interesting tactic.

So... the V3 doesn't have a home- and away tactic then? I really struggle away from home with Arsenal.

Using the modified team instructions above, we have started the season fairly well but not spectacular. However, I knew that with the chances we were creating, at some point it would all come together and we would give someone a hiding.

Using the modified team instructions above, we have started the season fairly well but not spectacular. However, I knew that with the chances we were creating, at some point it would all come together and we would give someone a hiding.

10:2?

\(≧▽≦)/

UPDATE 13.1.3 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

It may change the actual effects of my tactic

Now I'm testing

Last edited:
V3 is not working , don't use

I will finish V4 in 1--3 days

13.1.3 is a new game for me

hey zero hope to see your tacts as soon as possible. (1-3days is a long wait.. hope it will be sooner :p) i really like it.
thanks and keep up the good work

Last edited:
Stopped playing due to work comittments these past couple of weeks but still playing well with Blackburn in the Championship. I think Jordon Rhodes has scored around 19 goals in 17 games so far. Seems to fit the tactic perfectly. I'm still using the demo and have upgraded to the latest update.

Despite this the tactic still seems to do well......I beat Shef Wed 7-2 at home (4 goals from Rhodes) and Millwall 6-1 away in consecutive games and beat Bristol C 1-0 away but I did lose 1-0 at home to Burnley by being completely outplayed by their 4-5-1 formation...strange.

I look forward to seeing how v4 compares! Whatever happens this tactic plays fantastic football. Some of the goals I've scored have been excellent.....one two through balls....defence splitting passes.....some really good stuff, well done!

couldnt agree with u more mcbgun. its not only that im winning with it. but the goals and the build up were nice. its just like how i would want the team to play.

woot and im excited on the V4 release zero! thanks a bunch mate!

Testing the V4 version of your tactic. I'm out of words!! This tactic is amazing, men! For now, i've played 5 games and got a 100% of winning games. I know that is a few matches, i've post some screenshots when the season ends.

can someone just upload the v4 tactic on its own please? as just got a mac and dont no how to unzip the file :)

I might post a new thread in some days when V4 has enough tests.
Because I may make a beautiful mistake in V3
V3 is worse than V2 in other people's tests

Hi ZS. 2 games for Liverpool and it works impressively. Recording 4-1 and 5-1 victories over teams like QPR. Attractive football and defensive wise quite solid. Gonna test out more games, especially the big ones against MUFC before posting the screenshot! Thanks and cheers :)