[FM13.1]Fight For Athena V3❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)♂♂♂--V3 is much better than V2

the tactics in your FMC folder don't work in FMC because they are classic too.
edit: fixed now. thx.

Last edited:
can someone just upload the v4 tactic on its own please? as just got a mac and dont no how to unzip the file :)
hi there, google keka application. It's a nice free program than can unzip a lot type of archives.

I'm playing with Everton in the first season and decided to give this tactic a try. 3 matches in, 2 wins and 1 draw. The wins were at home to Man Utd and away to West Brom, kept clean sheets in both as well. The draw was at home, 2-2 against Newcastle.

The football is indeed impressive. It's the first time since the new patch that I'm able to create plenty of CCCs. Great to watch.

hı frıends..my team is b.dortmund and my transfer ıs only carlos vela,now whıc tactic ı can use..thanks..

V4 is definitely a better tactic than previous versions both offensively and defensively. It is also a better attacking football display. A joy to watch my team playing football like this. Again, great job Zero. Thanks for your tactic.

Is the Striker your TM yeh?

And what training is used? Balanced, Team cohesion?

Last edited:
If I am playing small club which tactic is better classic or this new, thanks

Which version would i use, i play the full game? i'll give it a test for you!

Is it this version?

Or this one?

Cheers mate!

use"normal or R"
I don't test too much for FMC version.

Is the Striker your TM yeh?

And what training is used? Balanced, Team cohesion?

Yes

Balanced

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%
Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

Playmaker : ST
Plays like Rooney in Manchester United ago

Testing with my middlesbrough save, Still having little or no luck with the new patch. I dont seem to create or score goals, im averaging around 1 -2 shots on target a game.
Middlesbrough_FixturesSchedule-7.png

Testing with my middlesbrough save, Still having little or no luck with the new patch. I dont seem to create or score goals, im averaging around 1 -2 shots on target a game.

Did you use V3 or V4?

If you used V4, may had no luck,try restart the save.
If your results are still not good, it is my tactics's wrong.

Hello mate, using V4
Nah dont think it is your tactics as I have tried pretty much everything. Having big issues creating chances whatever the tactic.
Going to start another save and will let you know.

just started using it with my boro time around the october time and i think its starting to finally kick in, beat leicester and bolton 4-0 away with them having absolutely no sniffs at goal.

Working well at home but keep letting in too many goals away, does anybody do anything different away or just leave it as it is?

the game is just ridiculous, it seems impossible to get a good tactic to work consistently, like i said ive beat big teams like bolton away and then i'll get slaughtered by bristol city at home 6-1, the ME still is not fixed properly, SI have completely ruined this years game so far.

the game is just ridiculous, it seems impossible to get a good tactic to work consistently, like i said ive beat big teams like bolton away and then i'll get slaughtered by bristol city at home 6-1, the ME still is not fixed properly, SI have completely ruined this years game so far.

FM2013 is this