[FM13.1]Fight For Athena V3❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)♂♂♂--V3 is much better than V2

Fantastic! Although some of it doesn't make sense I can mostly understand it. I look forward to Version 2 to test with Chester in the Blue Square Premier!

Fantastic! Although some of it doesn't make sense I can mostly understand it. I look forward to Version 2 to test with Chester in the Blue Square Premier!

Version 2 had been approved and is found in the Download section :D

Version 2 had been approved and is found in the Download section :D
Thanks
I've made a mistake for deleting it,so upload a new one.

Download V2

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=7075
or
http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/1e14...-0015c55db73d/

6447767120121104054424081.png

6447767120121104053655033.gif

Thanks
I've made a mistake for deleting it,so upload a new one.

Not sure what you mean here ??- Is it that you want me to do anything ?

Also, dont forget to add an image to the download section. Its actually a must for approval :D

Not sure what you mean here ??- Is it that you want me to do anything ?

Also, dont forget to add an image to the download section. Its actually a must for approval :D

I mean that I deleted a old tactic ago.

thx for the tactic.

Can you explain the difference between :

* ↑ Zero Sea Fight For Athena Home VS Weaker V2
and
* Zero Sea Fight For Athena V2

thx for the tactic.

Can you explain the difference between :

* ↑ Zero Sea Fight For Athena Home VS Weaker V2
and
* Zero Sea Fight For Athena V2

Distinction

Tactic with "R" prefix means place your ST who use left leg to the right side, advantage to finishing and direct pass.

For example
If you lead Real Madrid, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Barcelona at home
If you lead Newcastle, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Liverpool or Tottenham at home, you can use "Normal" against Manchester united, Chelsea or Manchester City at home.

amazing tactic. despite having the 2nd highest amount of conceded goals in the 2nd league. it made me the brazilian hero.
Brazilian Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Brazil

being seeded as 15th in media prediction I totally outscored the whole 2nd division and even managed to win it in the end.

Your Marcelo goal is not an illustration how skilled, good he is or your tactics, it is only showing how broken defending is in FM 13. I got similar goals with Crouch in Stoke..Just saying.

Tactics looks good for now, but defendig is weak, tested with RM an City, you should improve it.

amazing tactic. despite having the 2nd highest amount of conceded goals in the 2nd league. it made me the brazilian hero.
Brazilian Hero

being seeded as 15th in media prediction I totally outscored the whole 2nd division and even managed to win it in the end.

Great results. Which tactic/tactics are you using?

Great results. Which tactic/tactics are you using?
I was using the tactic creator tactics for FMC. when being favourite at home I used V1 (↑N Zero Sea Fight For Athena Home VS Weaker V2), else the V2 (N Zero Sea Fight For Athena V2).

Your Marcelo goal is not an illustration how skilled, good he is or your tactics, it is only showing how broken defending is in FM 13. I got similar goals with Crouch in Stoke..Just saying.

Tactics looks good for now, but defendig is weak, tested with RM an City, you should improve it.

He is fullback
Only like my tactics to do so can let full-back get such beautiful goal

Last edited:
Brazilian Hero

Congratulations

I'm glad to see the performance of away games improved