[FM13.1]Fight For Athena V3❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)♂♂♂--V3 is much better than V2

how would this tactic work on a low league team in football manager classic?

V2(home)=V1
I just change the name
V1 conceded goals too much for away games
So I design V2 for away games

So V1 is V2 ?

So what tactic will be best for away games ? Or have you not done one yet ?

Sorry if im sounding dumb just finding it hard to understand.

Thanks

Last edited:
So V2 is V2 ?

So what tactic will be best for away games ? Or have you not done one yet ?

Sorry if im sounding dumb just finding it hard to understand.

Thanks

When the odds are in favourite of you at home, use "Home VS Weaker", when the odds are against you, use "Normal".*
For example
If you lead Real Madrid, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Barcelona at home
If you lead Newcastle, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Liverpool, Tottenham or Arsenal at home, you can use "Normal" against Manchester united, Chelsea or Manchester City at home.

Use "
Normal" for every away game.

When the odds are in favourite of you at home, use "Home VS Weaker", when the odds are against you, use "Normal".*
For example
If you lead Real Madrid, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Barcelona at home
If you lead Newcastle, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Liverpool, Tottenham or Arsenal at home, you can use "Normal" against Manchester united, Chelsea or Manchester City at home.

Use "
Normal" for every away game.

So is the to use for away games which you say is '' Normal '' - Zero Sea Fight For Athena V2

And the one for when you are favourite at home ... use - ↑ Zero Sea Fight For Athena Home VS Weaker V2

ye, for home matches: when odds in match review say you are favorite use "Zero Sea Fight For Athena V2"
else use "↑ Zero Sea Fight For Athena Home VS Weaker V2" for home matches.
away ofc always "Zero Sea Fight For Athena V2"

So what's the difference with the 2 folders we hav? Both hav tactics in but which do we use????

One of the folders is for football manager classic, and the other files are for normal fm i think.

Use the classic version if your playing football manager classic game mode, and the other ones for normal football manager. Pretty sure thats how it works mate

No worries, ive just installed the tactics myself, so i will report on how im doing in a few hours!

Use the classic version if your playing football manager classic game mode, and the other ones for normal football manager. Pretty sure thats how it works mate

Ok thanks m8

Zero...what shouts do u use or suggest?

If the player Settings tick,
any shouts is invalid.

I don't get what u said?

I'm not using the classic I'm using the normal mode tactic if thats what u mean by saying the shouts are invalid?

Or do mean don't use any shouts at all?

shouts aren't needed for the tactic creator version.
3rd season with zero sea's tactic:
media prediction 20th. placed 14th in 1st division and surprising runners up in brazilian cup.

shouts aren't needed for the tactic creator version.
3rd season with zero sea's tactic:
media prediction 20th. placed 14th in 1st division and surprising runners up in brazilian cup.

Which is the tactic creator version?