[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

new9manc0.jpg

beat man city 9-0 with the V6 tactic, match stats look great. This tactic is perfect as it is I don't think we need a V7. Thanks Zero Sea.

It's from SI forum

There is no progress in my work for V7,and V6 is working well

So we can still use V6

Last edited:
Is the v6 download correct? Because when I'm importing it in to the game, it's coming up with a tactic that looks like v5?

I have one small question for Zero Sea. What type MC is needed to this tactic but rather what attributes are most important. Is this tactic works in very small clubs. I play it already 2 in my Saaarbrucken season and I'm delighted, although I have sometimes a problem with the game with big clubs. I admire you've done the job.

PS. Sorry for my language but I haven't language skills

Hi Zero sea,

What changes would you recommand doing after like 6 months?When the CPU starts to click on and results start to dry up?
usually i just change the focus passing then start struggling

It would be perfect tactic if it was little bit better in defence

why in V6 version is put forward on defense?
strikers fail to make gols!

I have one small question for Zero Sea. What type MC is needed to this tactic but rather what attributes are most important. Is this tactic works in very small clubs. I play it already 2 in my Saaarbrucken season and I'm delighted, although I have sometimes a problem with the game with big clubs. I admire you've done the job.

PS. Sorry for my language but I haven't language skills

AMC style and Xavi style are both good

First game with 13.2.1 patch and v6 tactic against As Roma. I won 5-1. My team is Inter Milan. Brilliant !!

Inter and Juventus are the best team in Serie A so to be honest - no suprise

used this with Reading 1st season no transfers, finished 10th
decent

Is this only a classic tactic? One of the screenshots showed the tactic creator version but it's not in the download file

Last edited:
Started a season with Liverpool, getting some inconsistent results, for example, one week I beat Chelsea 4-1, and then the next week I draw with Wigan at home. The only consistent thing is the fact that I'm conceding a shed load of goals (e.g. drew 4-4 away to Reading, lost 4-3 away to Man U), my defense is rather leaky for a tactic which is supposed to be good defensively. I'm doing well in cups, but as soon as I hit the league my defense just parts. I'm only in October so I'm not expecting instant success with the tactic. But could you give me any tips in terms of training/tweaks/player choices please?

View attachment 295625View attachment 295626

Also tactics familiarity is around 90% currently.

I don't know what to do with my striker: he can only play up front and if he gets a chance 1 on 1 he will always score. But with this tactic (that I love by the way) he never gets any chances its only the wingers and midfielders that get them. Should I try and convert him to the left wing position as he is right footed?