[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

You're right xaviesta, his tactic is classic. I think you have made a slight mistake zero sea, i get the classic versions too, and i just downloaded it..

i was just wondering about your first post, with the numbers in front of player individual training and player requirements. 1 is top priority ? and 2 and so on ? how do you recommend we determine when to switch ?

Last edited:
You're right xaviesta, his tactic is classic. I think you have made a slight mistake zero sea, i get the classic versions too, and i just downloaded it..

My tactics of FMC are TC version

Brilliant tactic. The ONLY plug and play one that has worked for me over numerous teams.

Here is Barca (finished 3rd last year using my own tactics which have sucked since the patch)

View attachment 288657View attachment 288658

I'll post more tomorrow from other saves including Man Utd, Ajax and Andorran and South African lower leagues

Sorry, I don't quite get what you are trying to say in the main post, I understand that the playmaker must be my striker, but who should I set as targetman?

And then regarding the set pieces part, are you trying to say that I should not use DR/L to take corners "unless one DC goes back"? For the throw ins part, I should not let my DR/Ls and DCs take the throw ins?

Really need help here.

Sorry, I don't quite get what you are trying to say in the main post, I understand that the playmaker must be my striker, but who should I set as targetman?

No one is targetman

And then regarding the set pieces part, are you trying to say that I should not use DR/L to take corners "unless one DC goes back"? For the throw ins part, I should not let my DR/Ls and DCs take the throw ins?

Yes, you shouldn't
it's for defence

Great work, im also using this tactic. Im Southampton but used my own ****** tac first season and finished 10..

19 games into season 2, im second playing for the title..

The best tactic for FM 13 at this time! Great!
Thanks you.

just download this, their r 4 tactics in the package which one is the main one??

just download this, their r 4 tactics in the package which one is the main one??

Zero Sea Fight for athena

Tactic with "R" prefix means place your ST who use left leg to the right side, advantage to finishing and direct pass.

N = TC Version

Should I rather play Borini ST and Suarez LW or Borini LW and Suarez ST ? Suarez finishing is poor but is a better all rounder (dribble, pass, creativity). Borini is a true poacher.

------------ST-------------------

-LW---------------AMC-------RW-

What would their best positions be: Suarez, Borini, Shelvey (a bit slow maybe 9 acc), Sterling, Suso

Last edited:
Hello Zero Sea, is there a non-classic edition available for download - as the screenshot in the OP?
Annoys me a bit, that I can't choose style/strategy/shouts according to what happens on the field.
The tactic works great nonetheless, keep up the good work ;-)

Thanks in advance, cheers!

Should I rather play Borini ST and Suarez LW or Borini LW and Suarez ST ? Suarez finishing is poor but is a better all rounder (dribble, pass, creativity). Borini is a true poacher.

------------ST-------------------

-LW---------------AMC-------RW-

What would their best positions be: Suarez, Borini, Shelvey (a bit slow maybe 9 acc), Sterling, Suso

Why not?
Hello Zero Sea, is there a non-classic edition available for download - as the screenshot in the OP?
Annoys me a bit, that I can't choose style/strategy/shouts according to what happens on the field.
The tactic works great nonetheless, keep up the good work ;-)

Thanks in advance, cheers!
The Folder
FMC Version New Tactics System

Thanks a lot Zero Sea!
The tactics work great and is very fluent with the passes. Usually completely dominates against weaker teams and gives a good fight against top teams.

Keep up the good work!

Please take pictures of the screen: Training/Match Preparation

I did not understand you because there are two screens: match training and general training

Last edited: