[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

Hi Zero Sea,

I am using your tactic since 2 seasons. I am generally happy with it. But I lost so many points in one scenario. I went dressing room 2-0 winning, but match ended 2-2. This is generally happening when I am underdog. Do you have any sideline shout to advise me? Or something else?

Hi Zero Sea,

I am using your tactic since 2 seasons. I am generally happy with it. But I lost so many points in one scenario. I went dressing room 2-0 winning, but match ended 2-2. This is generally happening when I am underdog. Do you have any sideline shout to advise me? Or something else?

No, I don't
But team talks "keep it up"or"keep it going" may be useful.

it's defense is very good
I have no way to improve it
ROUND 5

Patch: 13.1.3
Mode: Classic
Progress: 20 League games
Tactics entry:

ARSENAL - Vujevic (4-2-2-2 False defence)
CHELSEA - Dickdastardly (1 Attacking)
LIVERPOOL - Raikan (Awesome AMC control_short)
MAN CITY - Jimmy (4-2-3-1 Offensive)
MAN UNITED - Millebraun (Defensiva lars)
NEWCASTLE - JP Woody (simple 442 13.1.3)
TOTTENHAM - Zero Sea (Fight For Athena V4)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sting-project-football-manager-2013-a-27.html
289607d1355116733-my-huge-tactics-testing-project-football-manager-2013-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.png

Last edited:
Hi mate, i have read the topic Testing Project, and you say you work for a V5 ? :)

Hi mate, i have read the topic Testing Project, and you say you work for a V5 ? :)

I just do plan for next match engine

you see

Match v1322
-----------

- Improved collision avoidance AI slightly

- Fine tuned ball trajectory chosen by player for kick, header etc

- Fine tuned kick and header accuracy logic

- Fine tuned pass and general on ball AI

- Tuned long shot frequency and AI

- Toned down pressing slightly in certain situations

- Improved marking and engagement of ball player in wide areas

- Tuned tackling AI further

- Couple of small fixes to player reactions

- Fixed some small player pathing anomalies

- Fixed a couple of goalkeeper AI anomalies

hey' zero sea your use general training "balanced" average math training "tactic only" scheduling 30%

yes or no! recommend Please.

Last edited:
Sorry, but none of this makes much sense to me. in the new tactics system folder, i think you are saying the version with "r" is best? can i use this for both home and away games? just one tactic? also u use no shouts is this correct? do i need to alter anything like targetman or playmaker or just plug it in and play? what do you do for individual training? match prep though season? anything at all i need to alter or not? sorry for so many questions, im just desperate to get a tactic that works

hey' zero sea your use general training "balanced" average math training "tactic only" scheduling 30%

yes or no! recommend Please.

general training "balanced"

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%
Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

Sorry, but none of this makes much sense to me. in the new tactics system folder, i think you are saying the version with "r" is best? can i use this for both home and away games? just one tactic? also u use no shouts is this correct? do i need to alter anything like targetman or playmaker or just plug it in and play? what do you do for individual training? match prep though season? anything at all i need to alter or not? sorry for so many questions, im just desperate to get a tactic that works

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your ST who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

no shouts

Playmaker : ST
Plays like Rooney in Manchester United ago

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your ST who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

no shouts

Playmaker : ST
Plays like Rooney in Manchester United ago
so all i need to do is set the stk to playmaker? dont need to add a targetman, or do anything with corners or training or anything else?

Im going to start a brand new game, so have you got names of players that work best for the midfield positions? players for your dlp, am, and the 3 inside forward positions? im going to use liverpool

this tactic concedes too many goals from crosses. 1 of their winger cross from the flanks and it's a goal.
anyway to solve that?

2nd season syndrome kicked in with this tactic, Hull City have just ripped me to pieces 3-1

Right i tested the tactic for my last 11 games of the season with liverpool 1st season

benfica el q-final 2nd leg (away) 0-0 D
west brom prem (away) 1-1 D
chelsea prem (away) 0-3 L
arsenal prem (home) 3-2 W
bilbao el s-final 1st leg (home) 1-1 D
reading prem (away) 3-3 D
bilbao el s-final 2nd leg (away) 4-1 W
wigan prem (home) 1-2 L
west ham prem (home) 3-0 W
kiev el final (neutral) 3-1 aet W
norwich prem (away) 0-1 L

Doesnt really look like its working much for me does it?

Right i tested the tactic for my last 11 games of the season with liverpool 1st season

benfica el q-final 2nd leg (away) 0-0 D
west brom prem (away) 1-1 D
chelsea prem (away) 0-3 L
arsenal prem (home) 3-2 W
bilbao el s-final 1st leg (home) 1-1 D
reading prem (away) 3-3 D
bilbao el s-final 2nd leg (away) 4-1 W
wigan prem (home) 1-2 L
west ham prem (home) 3-0 W
kiev el final (neutral) 3-1 aet W
norwich prem (away) 0-1 L

Doesnt really look like its working much for me does it?

Luck is also very important in FM2013
Please be more patient