[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

this tactic concedes too many goals from crosses. 1 of their winger cross from the flanks and it's a goal.
anyway to solve that?

Did you use "key" in 3D match?

The game engine is not perfect.

It's not the fault of my tactics.
Please wait for next game engine.

and, we also can score many goals from crosses

Luck is also very important in FM2013
Please be more patient

ok ill try some more, couple of questions, how can u limit the goals conceded from crosses, and how can u maximist the amount of goals scored from crosses?

i have an idea for you, you can edit rating file in FMGenie Scout 2013, that makes more realistic filter for players for you tacitc.
like this View attachment 292247

New update ZS. Hopefully this still works on new patch

How is this tactic working for you since the update today?

i'm finding i'm loosing a lot more games and the opposition have a lot more shots and more possession

I pray that my tactics should not be weakened in new patch.

hey man well done on tactic bud.....very impressive before the new patch......struggling now in games and conceding a lot.Looking forward to tactic tweaks.Keep up good work

I have installed the new patch
I may have to design V5
V4 is also good in 13.2, but it is worse than itself in 13.1.3

i tried ur V4 last night in 13.1.3 , ST Cavani AML Weiss AMR Bale AMC Neymar other positions also quite good players , but the result seems not very good, half season 8th in the Premier League. =)

i tried ur V4 last night in 13.1.3 , ST Cavani AML Weiss AMR Bale AMC Neymar other positions also quite good players , but the result seems not very good, half season 8th in the Premier League. =)

It's not my fault
This is due to that the match engine have changed
I'm working for V5