FM13 Possession Tactic Barcelona Tiki-Taka Domination Extreme 4-3-2-1 by Passion4FM

Scrap that only scored 40 goals in first season, tend to agree with pala

hi could you please tell me a striker i can buy similair to messi for this tactic and another similair to dani alves. I am chelsea ready to kick off a new season and i have brought in gundogan, shweinstieger, erik lamela, lorenzo insigne (sub striker want him to play fake number 9 cause he has high finishing but hes still young) will hughes, luke shaw, inui (players out ba, torres, moses, azpilicuatea and lukaku on loan please let me know and will sign whoever you suggest for messi type and alves. I Was thinking maybe vagnar love or zlatan imbrahimovic what do you thnik?

Last edited:
I would highly recommend Wellington Nem of Shakhtar mate :) using this tactic and I have him up front with Coutinho and Douglas Costa on wings. Scary young lineup ;)

I´ve used this tactic for little over half-a-season with WBA. Heavy wins and heavy losses. I have quite young team and quite much new players (playing second season). I tweaked a little team instructions, so that they don´t play offside trap and they use man marking. Still quite much easy goals for opponent. My defenders still don´t defend very tightly.

What should I do or is this because I have a young team and about 5 new players?

Jamie, Chelsea has a great base in place for this tactic. Lukaku as your striker, Eden Hazard as your AML and Juan Mata as your AMR. Oscar has the versatility to back up a winger spot but you can sell him instead and then spring for a world class striker such as Falcao, Neymar, Cavani, or even try to pry Aguero from Man City. For additional wingers, Shaqiri comes highly recommended as he is either footed, so you can plug him in on any wing, and he runs with the ball quite a lot, perfect for an inside forward. As for midfielders, I recently used M'Vila, Phil Jones, and Pogba in my European Championship Cup winning team! Or as I would put it - how to Out-Barcelona Barcelona! Check out the pics!View attachment 475455View attachment 475454View attachment 475453View attachment 475452View attachment 475451

Hi there.. I've been studying this tactic deeply for a few weeks and finally I just tried it with Nottingham Forest in Championship. I tried to implement all the elements (opp. instructions, shouts etc.). Pre-season looked good, but from the first competitive match, I lost every single match |) Now it's 7 matches without a point (almost all of them 0-1 or 1-2)

Of course I know, that I have to give some time to players to get used to the tactic + new signings to blend, but the results are really crazy. But what's importat.. the goals my team is conceding are stupid.. Usually after a throw in when my player has 3 options, but he rather gives it to the enemy; or because of stupid pass given to the enemy somewhere in the middle of the pitch also with 2 or 3 possibilities; and finally (my personal favourite) my two players bump into each other, lose the ball and concede a goal..

I am just wondering what is a reason for this.. Is it because I am playing in the second tier? So my players aren't good enough to make it work? Or is it just a matter of time? I am afraid I will be relegated by December :D I lost to teams like Peterborough or Yeovil, but my assistant says in every match, that we are impressive and unlucky not to get a win.. although I see my players are little bit confused.

Just for imagination my starting line-up with the tactic looks like this:

Casto
Gonzalo Jara, Greg Halford, Jack Hobbs, Lee Wallace
Guy Moussi
Chris Cohen, Henri Lansbury
Jamie Mackie, Djamel Abdoun
Simon ***

Any suggestions? Thanks

Last edited:
Please help to practice such tactics to high

Tłumacz Google dla Firm:Narzędzia dla tłumaczy
Tłumacz witryn
Narzędzie analizy rynk?w
Wyłącz tłumaczenie na bieżąco
Tłumacz Google – informacjeNa kom?rkęPrywatnośćPomocPrześlij opinię

Any suggestions? Thanks
My guess, it's a tactic built using Barcelona's players, and as such does not translate well to lower tier clubs/players.
Passion4FM has put a lot of work in to this but it just won't work without leet skillz.

To everyone who knows and especially PASSION 4FM

I am Head Coach at newcastle and surpisingly I won the Premier League from my first season. In almost all games I had the ball possesion (60%-40% at least) but I was struggling to score lots of goals. The majority of my wins was 1-0. I was creating a lot of chances (not clear cut chances) but I could't translate them to goals. What do you thing it's wrong? I am on the pre-season for season 2. Here's my squad:

GK Krul
DR Debuchy (wing back, attack)
DL Santon (wing back, support)
BDC Coloccini
DC Mbiwa
DM Tiote (or Anita)

MCR Strootman (i am thinking of assigning him as DLP)

MCL Cabaye (advanced playmaker)
AML Kadlec
AMR Ben Arfa
ST Ademilson (i bought him this summer

and at the bench i have some excellent youth talents such as: Paredes (AMC), Tomas Martinez (AMC), Carlos Fierro (ST) etc.

Should I bought another striker best suited for the trequartita's role or it would be better to change this role to DLF or Poacher depending on the attackers i already have? Because I suppose that neiter Ademilson nor Papiss Cisse can play as Trequartista.

first i would like to thank passion4fm for gaving me a unbeatable tactic so far,yes, you read it correctly
i've test the original tactic and at first impression it was good at possesion but lack of goals,my striker don't score much and still vulnerable to counter attack,so i've tweak it a lot to make it like i want,basicly my primary target is to make my striker be more lethal,through corner set piece(though it is not n exploit),but from my fullbacks.here is my screen shoot
here it is how it's work
remember that i've tweak my striker instruction as a target man,and i instruct him to stay forward no matter what.,now while my midfields work their magic with simple pass(with opponents chasing them like ****,create spaces that i'll exploit ), at some point they passed it to my fullbacks,and they'll crossed it straight to my unmark target man ,and BAM,BAM,BAM! sometime my striker somewhat lose ball from it and that is were my inside forwards works,to finish what he left off..
View attachment 428115
notice that the season hasn't over yet,i'm in week 27th,so there will be more games to come,means more goals could be add to his tally,i put him as a target man striker since pazzini's attribute were not suit to be a trequatista(striker role from the original tactic)
View attachment 428114

im in 18 consecutive win in row now.:D
if any of you want to try my tweak tactic i'll send it on this thread
i'm using 13.3.3 patch anyway

Last edited:
it is not unbeatable like i said,sadly,you can't win forever ,you know,i have to face the bitter pills when i watch my team hit the post 4th times(defeat comes from sampdoria)..however i manage to win all competition this season,beating real madrid through penalty shootout(i should've loss based from match stats)
here it is my final season SS
View attachment 483563
View attachment 483565

your primary striker should be a target man type,like mbaye niang,pazzini,lacina traore,dzeko,etc

before you kick off,use these shouts(on team talk's screen"
retain possesion
pass to the feet
hit early cross
Play out of defense*update
work the ball to the box
exploit the flanks
playwider
play through defence
stand off opponents
drop deeper

Last edited:
View attachment 427036
Update link to my tactic tweak,just removes some shouts that may been include to the tactic and indivdual position on corner attack

if you notice that i use A LOT shouts, this is how it work
"retain possesion ,pass to the feet and play out the defense"
mean that we're still in tiki taka's phyloshpy
hit early cross it's how you feed your striker via unpredictable moves which is using your fullbacks,that's why i set my striker as a target man/big strong physical type rather than speed demon or messi's type,

If opponents defender win the headers or block the shoots,and the ball get stuck in final third that's why i put play through the defence and work ball to the box,so my Mcs and inside forward could do their magic,still tiki taka's smell,right?

however,sometimes you have to tweak it yourself,since the era of plug and play is already over(trust me,i've test tons of plug and play tactic),example :if opponent play high d-line and closing you down,switch it to "get ball forward or pass to the space" then,

for general training i use ball control,average/high and match training i set to attacking set piece,this will prove to be useful when you forced to face penalty kick shotout(this edition corner's bug i guess still near post)

team talks.
Home against smaller team
passion/assertive
"i expect victory"
and the individual player
Passion "i have a faith"

second half,if you get behind
Aggresive/assertive"i'm not happy"
and the individual player i set to
Passion"i have faith"

if you in the final or in away match
Passion "let do this for the fans"
and the individual player i set to
Passion"i have faith"

for oi's, i let my coach with highest defence to do his job
and please remove the shouts that been include to the tactic tweak(i forgot to removes it),you HAVE to put it manually in every single match..

Last edited:
I wrote Mr. toni dookie thanks for the help: D as I would like to know, I mean treninig Barcelona to help me ...

For general training,I set ball control-average and match training -attacking set piece-40%,this prove to be useful since I want to make the most of my corners on target,and when you have to face penalty shootout(I never lost any single match in penalty shootout) ,and please change attacking corner set piece in the individual player-short-switch it to attacking from deep,latest results?I trashed inter(super cup) with 3-0,get hold to drawn by some korean team and juventus in friendly matches,win 2-0 against parma( match day at serie a) and I'm not joking,I trashed manchester united 4-1 at super cup
View attachment 426152View attachment 426151View attachment 426149View attachment 426147

Last edited:
Remember,choosing your starting eleven is also crucial,your two midfielder has to be intelegent,good at passing,while your dmc is more like gattuso or flamini type,the inside forwards?I don't take it seriously,as long they had decent pace,acceleration and technique,just imagine franck ribery or el sharaawy's style
Please keep in mind that this is not plug and play tactic,there are few things that you have to do in game match,
First.please keep all the shouts and striker's supply intact
2nd.take alook at your match stats,if they having above 80 % on midfield passes use "hassle opponents"
3rd.if their offence passes above 80% "get stuck in"
4th.if you had good possesian(above 60%)use push higher up(automatically remove "droop deeper)..enjoy.

Last edited:
help me for physical preparation before the season
help me for physical preparation before the 2 season club Barelona