FM13 Possession Tactic Barcelona Tiki-Taka Domination Extreme 4-3-2-1 by Passion4FM

For Passion4Fm: Scuse me, but i don't unterstand the mean of the last your post. I have downloaded your four new tactics (the 1.4, the 1.4.1, the def and the att) but in what these tactics are different from the precedent your extreme (shout) tactic?

Dunno about the new tactic but your "old" one is STILL the best tactic for FM13.

Together with your presentation in your generally awesome blog and the utilising of shouts (again awesome possession ideas!) its not only the most successful tactic for me (tested it with non top teams as well) its also the most IMMERSIVE tactic as it enables/encourages you to think how to employ it thereby not only giving you success but also a sense that as a user of it your (I mean those who use it) input also matters.

Is the there a version with a DMC instead of the central MC; like what the AI use?

Yeah There are some issues I try to improve, but looks like it's difficult to create a possession tactic which also gives high amount of key passes and clear cut chances...

I am so frustrated that I start to think there are some bugs ...when i got high possession I struggle with chances and goals and when I got 50% possession I score goals ... for me it looks like it's the passing mentality which influence key passes...

I really struggle to create a tactic which is better than the one which is already out... but love if people try out this tactic

DOWNLOAD TIKI-TAKA v3 by Passion4FM

See below - v3 is with an anchor man - over 100 passes for the MCR (Xavi position) managed by Sergi Roberto

Is anyone using the first version of the tactic or the newest one with good results?

Booth with lesser and better teams? :)

Cheers

do you use opposition instructions and do u still use the shouts with the new version?

also is it okay to change the striker role if you dont have a treq or dlf? i was thinking of using poacher.

some things i noticed right away after 5 games, lots of injuries atleast 1 a game and absurd amount on long shots each game, never seen anything like it before.

While this is a brilliant tactic, it's not exactly Barcelona. The play around the final third can be similar to Barca, but there's no sustained periods of possession. It produces some really good football at points but it's struggles to have anything over 60%+ possession for most away games.

when making posts showing the passes you should include the pass numbers too. just including the image with the passes can be misleading due to the size of the yellow-green circles
View attachment 372418

Just wanted to add, the tactic is seriously good defensively, but is still a little bit lacking in the last third. As expected from a possession tactic in FM13's 'flawd' engine, it lacks goals and finishing. I might try to tweak player's roles a little more attacking and maybe even replace a player or two ( I decided to move for Gotze as T instead of my under performing Suarez who keeps whining) and see how it goes.
Just to say...you are doing a fantastic job and it's an excellent tactic, but it looks like any possession tactic will result in the same flaws regardless of it's specialties.

I use this tactics with Spain and it's working well in terms of possession. However, conversion of chances into goals is a problem as my midfield are taking long shots and wasting opportunities when they can pass the ball into a better space for the striker to finish off. Am i doing something wrong with my set-up?

1. Best read his article about OIs and esp shouts - I feel that using these tactics with shouts results in more possession and effectiveness.

2. But it IS a bit one track - maybe leave the tactics (team/player instructions) as is and introduce a different formation. Tried to do so myself but not too successfully. An idea I havent tried would be to leave the defence and single attacker as is and to construct a different mf to end up with a 4231 with a DLP defence as one of the "two" and an AP as the middle of the "three".

Im using the 2nd version with roma, similar players to barcelona for the roles. Got totti as the trequarista and brought in javi garcia for the Ball-playing defender role (Won serie A player of the year). Have to say it is just like watching barca, however i also am lacking goals. Top scorer is on 6 in Jan, however all other team are contributing, 2nd in the league atm. Great tactic!!!!