FM13 Possession Tactic Barcelona Tiki-Taka Domination Extreme 4-3-2-1 by Passion4FM

I am using this tactic with Barcelona and i lost 2-1 to real madrid , 3-0 to betis and drew 2-2 with Valencia ???? HELP PLEASE !!!

I have won 1 game and lost 3 with barcelona this tactic dosent seem to work for me !!

So far te tactic seems amazing played one game an won 3-0 away and my treq gor 3 goals hadn't one a game before this

I have won 1 game and lost 3 with barcelona this tactic dosent seem to work for me !!

Passion4FM, there is ont thing i dont understand you can use 3 o4 4 shouts at the same time? or you ahve to choose one?

i never used shouts before sorry:s

No you can use as many shouts as you like, as long as they do not interfere with each other.

You can read more about touchline instructions in Football Manager 2013 here

I also saw a question about match camera setting - I use to watch the matches in comprehensive mode with TV camera. But when making a new tactic I use Vertical scrolling or even 2D match engine to see their positioning and spaces.

I don't know about you guys, but for me an important part of making this tactic work is to create space for the players when passing and running.

I know I've setup my preferred shouts, and perhaps I regret it now as the preferred shouts really depends on the opponents formation and playing style.. so there is no general rule.

AND of course you will need to add/remove shouts during matches to achieve the results you need.
For away games it may be important to lower the defensive line as well and pass into space rather than to feet.

Hey,

Thanks for downloading my tiki-taka tactic.

I know the tiki-taka is the way Barcelona normally plays and that you should think they would be excellent from the start in FM13. But it's important to understand that the tactic will not fully work (or see the potential off) until the tactic familiarity levels are 100% (or competent)

As a general rule I will say 10-20 games will be enough to reach a good level of familiarity for your players.

But if you have bought "a lot" of players the team cohesion and their understand between each other will decrease which also takes longer time to get success.

I really needs to know more about what's wrong (aka what's not working for you) before I can answer you what's wrong.

Hopefully you've read my guide on how to win possession and the importance of closing down, showing onto specific/weaker foot) and tackle specific players in key positions (often DC, DM and MC's)

I know I made a personal mistake for some time ago as I uploaded the wrong tactic which have decreased the amount of possession - I'm at the moment working on a improved version of the tactic to make it fit teams who does not have the same PPM's as Lionel Messi (trequartista) and Pedro (AMR) and so on.

Hopefully the new version will increase amount of shots both on target and possession.

I can reveal one version of the tactic used against tougher opponents made me achieved a 4-0 win against Athletic - where they even didn't managed to get a shot on goal and had a passing completion ratio of only 59% in defence

When I decide to release the new version - still testing it - I will announce it here!

Hey,

Thanks for downloading my tiki-taka tactic.

I know the tiki-taka is the way Barcelona normally plays and that you should think they would be excellent from the start in FM13. But it's important to understand that the tactic will not fully work (or see the potential off) until the tactic familiarity levels are 100% (or competent)

As a general rule I will say 10-20 games will be enough to reach a good level of familiarity for your players.

But if you have bought "a lot" of players the team cohesion and their understand between each other will decrease which also takes longer time to get success.

I really needs to know more about what's wrong (aka what's not working for you) before I can answer you what's wrong.

Hopefully you've read my guide on how to win possession and the importance of closing down, showing onto specific/weaker foot) and tackle specific players in key positions (often DC, DM and MC's)

I know I made a personal mistake for some time ago as I uploaded the wrong tactic which have decreased the amount of possession - I'm at the moment working on a improved version of the tactic to make it fit teams who does not have the same PPM's as Lionel Messi (trequartista) and Pedro (AMR) and so on.

Hopefully the new version will increase amount of shots both on target and possession.

I can reveal one version of the tactic used against tougher opponents made me achieved a 4-0 win against Athletic - where they even didn't managed to get a shot on goal and had a passing completion ratio of only 59% in defence

When I decide to release the new version - still testing it - I will announce it here!
I've read all of your threads and I say that if there is some guy that can create a real tiki taka tactic on FM 2013 it's you man! hope it goes good! and can't wait for the new version!

Hey,

Is there any chance you can release it earlier and let others test it too? I really like this tac, but like you said, not many ST's can do the role properly.

Maybe I could change him to a DLF? or will that affect the tactic too much?

Hi,
Thanks for still visiting and commenting on your tactic! I am trying to create am English Tiki-Taka team with Liverpool (fan) and I'm in need of some advices and help. I'm trying to get a core of English players in my team (not necessarily all, a lot of my players are spanish actually >

Looks like some of my post was screwd. Basically, It looks like my midfield core has the correct attributes and abilities for the tactic if I'm not mistaken. Am not sure on Suso, as some of the important attributes for this tactic seems rather low. Also a transfer target of mine, Chalobah, doesn't seem fit for the tactic either ( again, if I'm mstaken!).

My current transfer targets are Walcott, Chamberlain, Kyriakos Papasdopolus, Kyle Walker and Luke shaw.

Any advices on players I should sign? Which players shall I immediately sell?

Thanks to you, and every one else who offers their help!

Passion4FM, Do you use Full Control shout until the match end ?

just stumbled across this now and.............. salisbury just beat mansfield 2-1 (there 1 was a very late sloppy goal)with it in my first game trying it out. don't mind saying played mansfield three times last season and was easily hammered in all three games. nice one and good work.

Would like to add an update to how my game has gone. I must say, it has been a very difficult first two seasons for me, it takes a LONG time till the squad adapts to the tactic, and I spent a lot of time getting every player every possible PPM for the tactic. I went full dose on this tactic to get the best out of this tactic and the tiki-taka system. Was painful at first, but very rewarding!
It took me two frustrating seasons to fully conquer FM eventually, spending a lot of time also on reading A LOT of your guides. Making correct Opposition was fantastic, shouts are crucial! And training are a vital system in this tactic. Eventually, even with a rather young/unexperienced squad, I got to some fantastic results with Liverpool. I believe it should get better once my squad is fully matured! ( I must say I can get this tactic even a step higher with buying a striker for the AML/AMR and maybe a better DLP, but I like my current players, and they do perform!)

View attachment 366713View attachment 366714View attachment 366715View attachment 366716

Thanks for the tactic mate, it's a real pleasure using it. :p

oh this tactic has been amazing for me in league two with salisbury in november and i'm in the promotion spot thank you so much really improved my enjoyment

Of course not...

I use many of them...but that depends on the opposition team and how they play and whats happening in the match..

You will always need to reduce/increase the width the defensive line and perhaps also tempo by adjusting the strategy.
If you experience a high pressure on your defensive line you should un-tick play out of defence.

Everything depends on what happens in the match!

Thanks for the feedback! It motivates to see people enjoying it.
This is the first real tactic I've dared to let people download and try as I always fair the tactic is not good enough.
But i find it cool to adjust and work on it to improve to the better.

But I must say the FM13 match engine irritates me... I really hate to see players shoots from 40 metres when they are instructed to shoot from long never!
Also see players pass straight to opposition team player or run with the ball straight over the sideline eventhough he is alone!

I will say i had in mind to release the new version last week but due to a personal illness which forced me to take time off the computer I will try to upload the new version as soon as I'm better.

But if many people really would like to test the new versions I will post them here:

DOWNLOAD FC BARCELONA TIKI-TAKA TACTIC FM13 by PASSION4FM

I only require ONE thing before you test it.
Please share your feedback (both positive and negative) in the original article about the FM13 tiki taka tactic here (external link) = easier for me to respond

The feedback must be well written as such things like "This tactic is good or ****" really don't makes it easy for me to improve it..
I value all kinds of feedback as long as they are clear

Next week I will give your tactic some testing! Thanks for sharing it. I had a few ( but really rather small) tweaks i made in your tactics, but that could be due to me having different types of players.

Do any of these new tacs use the same shouts as the original one?

I´m trying the last version with shouts, in Sporting Club Portugal and doing exactly what you recommend in OP, but having major FINISHING problems.
My team plays very good football, lots of possession, fair ccc, but always miss the target.
I have top training facilities, top coaches, 4,5 & 5 stars in all training departments.

Other teams, only need to shoot 2 or 3 times to make goal, my team needs to shoot 20 + to make 1 goal. I suffered 6 goals of 10 in corners & i´m training the team to defensive positioning and it seems that its working, but this lack of finishing is making me crazy.
I have good players, Wolfswinkel, Bruma, João Mário, Rojo, Labyad...& other players with lots of quality, what do you think i should do ????