FM13 Request a Player screenshot

please could I have future ones of these 3 youngsters, they seem pretty decent!
thanks

Matthias Bossaerts from Man city and Luciano Vietto from Racing club 2016+ if that's possible?

Last edited:
Anybody got a screenshot of George Green from Everton, roughly 2020+? Cheers!

Could anyone post Adnan Januzaj from Man Utd at around 24+ years old (close to his prime)? Thanks!

anybody got a screenie for Thomas Carroll from Tottenham, preferably developed by the player??

I didnt develop him though. maybe another person who developed him can post also.. i could have made him better as well though but pretty decent. not bad

I didnt develop him though. maybe another person who developed him can post also.. i could have made him better as well though but pretty decent. not bad

Thanks mate, doesn't look like he will become a great Premier League midfielder like I will need..

Would anyone mind getting a screenshot of Gennaro Tutino starts at Napoli U19s/20s View attachment 341834 a 3 or more years in would be great thanks
ZoomButt.gif

Last edited:
Dario Conca? Looked quality in the ACL game yesterday

Probably why hes the third best paid player in the world!

Can't see who it is, doesn't show there name

So sorry forgot to do that was rushing to finish it but, his name is Gennaro Tutino and starts at Napoli U19s/20s Thanks edited my original post sorry again.

Last edited:
Anyone has a screen of Douglas Baggio please? Somewhere between 2016 and 2022. Thanks!!

Hey guys can anybody post a screenshot for Stefanos Kapino, Taxiarchis Fountas, Katidis, Mesut Ozil, Robert Lewandowski and Mario Gotze around 2016-2017 season? Thanks in advance guys. Graph stats preffered

Anyone have a screenshot of Moussa Dembele the 16 year old from fulham. One at about the age of 20?