FM13 Request a Player screenshot

Henrikh Mkhitaryan at the start of the game or the first 2-3 years please. I know there's a screenshot of him but I want to see one after the patch that came out in February or March, can't remember.

Anyone with a screen from Luke Shaw, George Green and Marc-André Ter Stegen a couple seasons in? Thanks in advance.

Here are some better profiles, then found on forum, I am managing Everton o I have a chance to fully develop some of the youngters from the blue side of Merseyside :)

George Green, Ross Barkley, Gethin Jones and Hallam Hope 2,5 years in the game... Expecting even better in the years to come.
View attachment 361229View attachment 361230View attachment 361231View attachment 361232

how did they get so good so quick? Im playing as everton and yes they have got better, but not that good. and i have increased all my coaching, have 4 1/2 star training.

could you post a couple of more screenies.

John Stones, John Lundstram, Luke Shaw

McEachran, Chalobah and Blackman at their prime (around 25-27 years old) :)

how did they get so good so quick? Im playing as everton and yes they have got better, but not that good. and i have increased all my coaching, have 4 1/2 star training.

could you post a couple of more screenies.

John Stones, John Lundstram, Luke Shaw

Some players really suprised me with their potential. Ross Barkley is worldwide recognised, I expect of him to put some good performances from the start of the game. He provided it.

John Stones is good, either played as CB or RB. I put him on trainning for full back and play him in that position, it's great to have strong, defending fullback who can cross simetimes and can rotate with attacking one, thouhg he put more cosistent games then Coleman, so he have advantage in that position in a team.

Hallam Hope was one of the stars of U17 European Championship 2011 played in my country, so I gave him a chance due to injury of some starters and he took it. He is underrated on the start of the game, in first I was thinking of letting him go, but choose to stick with him for couple of seasons, to see wil he progres or not.

George Green and Gethin Jones improved immensely through U18's games, so I put them in first team squad when they were no longer eligible to play in U18's, to feel the game and to have some insight on high level football. I've read that Moyes compared Green with Gascoigne when Everton brought him from Bradford. So I've trusted in his judgment. Jones is a suprise, didn't expect that he will become player for EPL.

John Lundstram and Ben McLaughlin weren't up to EPL yet, so I loaned them out. But I'm planning to play them all in forth season if I don't get qualified in Champions League and sell all high rollers, and hope not to end up like Leeds United :)

In form of coaching, I also increased star raiting how much I could, but also put Individual focus on Heavy. Also tutoring is very, very important. Fellaini, Heitinga, Baines, Pienaar, Osman, Howard, Mirallas and others can teach them a lot.

And, if they dont perform on training, or you see their attributes to go down, just say to them that they have to be better if they want to be in the team. If they have potential, and determination, they will want to show it, if not, try some other players.

And the most important thing in football (or any sport) in order to become a good player, you need to play regulary. If you have good coaches and top training facilities (like in Everton) it's better for them to stay in U18's and reserve team than to o on a loan to some low profile second tier team to play against weaker opposition. Only option for loaning is if he will be key player, atleast first team regular in some club with above average facilities, otherwise he will be waisted talent in the most important years in his carier.

And don't play youngsters only in already won games, and against weaker teams. Put them in fire against big ones sometimes. Not all of course, pair a youngster with mature player, and play them together. Games on Old Trafford or Emirates will be losses in most of the times, so he will not be fill bad cause of losing to a better opposition, and even a draw or just a goal for young player will be big morale boost for the next occasions.

In my expirience, games against smaller teams are a must win, so fielding young and talented side against average but more expirienced one is really hit a dark. If we lose on Goodison with 3, 4 or even only one goal differance it will be very bad for all of us. So, you need to balance squad. And have lot, lot of a patience with young players. And this year Everton Have some very talented ones, I think more than ever :)

Here are SS, after this long monologue :)
View attachment 361657View attachment 361658View attachment 361659
PS: Luke Shaw didn't progress much, due to injury and falling down on pecking ordrer at So'ton

El Shaarawy 2-4 years in please? Would also like a screenshot of him on the latest LFCMarshall update in 2012 if that's ok.

Please could I have screenshots of Will Hughes, Nathan Redmond, Jonjo Shelvey and Ross Barkley about 5 years in please.

Last edited:
I need a screenshot of doria stats at around 26-27 age ..and if possible his history ..

Last edited:
Can i have a screenshot of jese rodriguez, cesar azpilicueta and gonzalo higuain atributes in 2017...

Future SS of Sandro (Tottenham), Nick Powell (Man Utd.) and Thiago (Barcelona).