FM13 Request a Player screenshot

Anyone already a few years in game? Future screens of Andrade and Alaba if possible!

can you post the stats of the barcelona player and also mats hummels and kyriakos papadopoulos

please, can doumbia, necid, dzagoev, akinfeev, musa, honda, mario fernandes, elm (all cska moscow)
Thx

[h=3]Antoine Griezmann - Real Soc
Fabrice Olinga and Isco - Malaga[/h]
Much appreciated :)

Victor Wanyama
Tony Watt
Charlie Mulgrew
Ki Sung Yeung (Swansea)
Beram Kayal
Joe Ledley

HESKEY!!!!
and Tommy Oar please thanks in advance. You are a legend

Could I please see some of these players.
Adam LeFondre
Tommy Oar
Brett Holman
Chris Herd
Robbie Kruse

If I get time this afternoon I will try do some screenshots. However I will probably do only four in each as by the looks of it, the thread has built up and I could potentially be awhile doing them. However I do finish work VERY early tomorrow so I will aim to get some done then also :) So if everyone could hold of posting requests until we caught up with post 135 it be great :)

Just for your effort. You're great Chris.

It's a pleasure to do it, if I can sort my hosting account out later I will upload the players I currently have saved so people can use them as reference, maybe even edit the first page so we don't get multiple request?

My suggestion would be to create album and upload all SS there so when you're done, just update first post and you are done. That way anyone could access all the SS you uploaded.

Sergio Aguero, David Silva, Edin Dzeko, Joe Hart, Yaya Toure, Mario Balotelli, Douglas Costa please :)

Last edited: