FM13 Request a Player screenshot

Something seems to have been lost in translation between you and sachithyoda, which is neither yours or his fault, because he appears to be foreign. But I think he was asking for screenshots of a selection of Barca players. For example, I know I'd like to see Xavi, Fabregas and Iniesta, because their stats were immense in FM12.

Something seems to have been lost in translation between you and sachithyoda, which is neither yours or his fault, because he appears to be foreign. But I think he was asking for screenshots of a selection of Barca players. For example, I know I'd like to see Xavi, Fabregas and Iniesta, because their stats were immense in FM12.

Lemme play a few matches first and i'll sort it :)

Alan Ruiz (Gimnasia Lp)
Mushagu Bakenga (sp)
Jan Chramosta (Mladla Boleslav)
Guido Pizzarro
Omar Abdulrhaman
Koray Gunter
Ezequeil Cirigliano (River)
Lucas Ocampos
Lanzini

thanks ;)

tomer hemed - mallorca
eden ben-basat - brest

thank you!

View attachment 279859View attachment 279860View attachment 279861View attachment 279862View attachment 279863View attachment 279864View attachment 279865View attachment 279866View attachment 279867

There's a few more Barca players too :)

Hello!
Can someone please take some screenshots from Steaua Bucharest players :Alexandru Chipciu, Cristi Tanase,Ciprian Tatarusanu,Daniel Giorgievski,Lukasz Szukala,Paul Parvulescu, Lucian Filip ,Adi Rocha and youngster Cristian Puscas
Would be very thankfull!

Arda Turan, Adrian Lopez, Koke, Juanfran and Diego Godin please (all Atletico Madrid)

A couple more, forgive me if you've done them before, I've had a quick look and can't see them. Darijo Srna and Marcel Schmelzer.

tal ben haim (hapoel tel aviv) (not the free transfer , the second)
eyal golasa (maccabi haifa)
tello (barca)
felipe anderson (santos)
shaqiri (bayern)
witsel (zenit)
weiss

May I ask for a screen the Inter Youth team? Becouse there won The Next Gen Series so I'm just wondering how it's looks like. Just a few player's if it's possible.

Last edited: