Hey Raikan, I have found out how to sort out the link not changing to the thread name on my Arsenal guide...

Still don't know why it doesn't do it normally, but if you copy the title at the top of the thread (Where it says, in white writing, "Gunning for Glory....etc") then when you edit your main post, go into advanced and just paste the name then :D

For example:

Gunning for Glory ~ My Guide to Managing Arsenal

Hey Raikan, I have found out how to sort out the link not changing to the thread name on my Arsenal guide...

Still don't know why it doesn't do it normally, but if you copy the title at the top of the thread (Where it says, in white writing, "Gunning for Glory....etc") then when you edit your main post, go into advanced and just paste the name then :D

For example:

Gunning for Glory ~ My Guide to Managing Arsenal

hey bud, thats what I do, it was not working on the day.. It worked yesterday though so will update it again :)

Can you do team guides for lower leagues clubs ie Blue Square Bet Premier, North & South divisions teams?, It would be very helpful!. I believe if going to play the Football Manager series, you should start at the low levels first, it bring realist game. In real life not many Managers start at the highest level straight away!.

i am in the process of creating a guide for bath city

could someone do a guide for Lille from france, please? i would be very happy abou that. btw, i´m new here, where can i found (if there is something) about the tactics? thank you.

anybody can make a lille guide? or at least reccomend some tactics or players to sign?

can anybody recommend a tactic for Benfica, (SLB) from portugal?

anybody can make a lille guide? or at least reccomend some tactics or players to sign?

I would also love it if anyone could make a lille guide ... Think theyre a good team to start with but often quite tough

Your Tottenham FM 2012 guide was legendary :D Is it going to be updated for 2013?

Very nice :D Cant wait until i get FM 13. Went like 5 season of Tottenham on FM 12 and **** it was fun. Thanks again