There's already a Chelsea guide, I'm having a look into doing a Blackburn guide, not definite yet though. Noticed there isn't an Everton guide, would anyone want me to do one?

Oh jesus oO) My bad mate! :p

you could do a guide for medium teams like Lille from france, Napoli form Italy, galatasaray something like that.

Thinking of doing a few more of my guides, if there are any teams you want me to do a guide for, quote me and say which ones :)

Thinking of doing a few more of my guides, if there are any teams you want me to do a guide for, quote me and say which ones :)

think you can do a AS Monaco from france (second league) po put them again back on 1st division, napoli from italy and Lille from france, if you can, if you have the time, of course, and thanks.

I'd love to see an everton guide

I'll start one now, then I was going to do a Blackburn guide like was mentioned above, but I want to do a foreign top-flight, big-ish (So not some Romanian club) club. Any suggestions (Oh and please quote me otherwise I will forget to look again :p )

Does anyone know if there is a Bayer Leverkusen guide around anywhere???

thanks

Is there a guide for Derby County anywhere? they have some good youngsters like Bennett & Hughes... And either a Celtic/Nice/Bolton/Blackpool/Betis/Shalke/ guide? It's hard to know what players are worth keeping when you're a team you want to try out

Sorry, I was 85% through the Everton guide when my laptop decided to crash, and I am not starting all over again (At least for now). Might do one on the weekend, but cba for now... sorry :/

Hi guys! I'd like to help you by making some team guides :D so if you'd like me to do some, just reply with the name of a team you'd like me to do ;) You're welcome! :D

Hi guys! I'd like to help you by making some team guides :D so if you'd like me to do some, just reply with the name of a team you'd like me to do ;) You're welcome! :D

Can you do one for bayer leverkusen and one for Espanyol? pleaseee

Ah well, I'll hold off an Everton for awhile. Struggle to stay afloat and competitive.