Has anyone got/know of a guide for Inter Milan, Udinese or Napoli? Want to start a save with one of those 3 but can't decide which and a guide to each team might help.

i didn´t ask ou needed a city guide, i only said i was suprised for nothing having one here, cause the made for asrsenla, united, liverpoll, etc, etc, just that.

Would really appreiciate a Sunderland Guide if any one has time. Fairly new to FM13 but already hooked and would love to do a save with Sunderland.

What club's do people want me to make a guide for? It'll take a me a day or 2 to get used to the team though!

AS Monaco?

Be interesting try take them to the top of French football and then the top of Europe.

What club's do people want me to make a guide for? It'll take a me a day or 2 to get used to the team though!

Wouldn't mind if you or anyone could do a Chelsea guide... Had a great save with them last year but I just can't seem to get into them this year :/

Wouldn't mind if you or anyone could do a Chelsea guide... Had a great save with them last year but I just can't seem to get into them this year :/

There's already a Chelsea guide, I'm having a look into doing a Blackburn guide, not definite yet though. Noticed there isn't an Everton guide, would anyone want me to do one?