FM14 – 14.3.1 VanGaalUtd, 3-2-2-1-2, A New Lease Of Life

View attachment 346597

I just laugh these games off now, frigging silly how it occurs but anyway so far still doing well, 2 away draws to teams I maybe should have beaten but no losses so i'm happy.

View attachment 346596

and replying to the Treq query, I find any Striker with good creativity and top notch technical stats would suffice.

Interesting read, i will try now, ive started up a season as spurs

Great tactic for juve.finish all 9 friendly matches and super cup against lazio without conceding goals.

View attachment 665455

I just laugh these games off now, frigging silly how it occurs but anyway so far still doing well, 2 away draws to teams I maybe should have beaten but no losses so i'm happy.

View attachment 665456

and replying to the Treq query, I find any Striker with good creativity and top notch technical stats would suffice.

Yeah i've had a few games like that, just one of the things you have to deal with with this game.

So season complete and here is the final league table;
View attachment 346038
Player stats for the season;

View attachment 346037
Last fixtures of season, rest of fixtures in earlier posts.

View attachment 346036
View attachment 346034
Yes that's right i won everything we entered into Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League...ohh and the Community Shield.

Really enjoyable season, plenty of goals from lots of goalscorers, many clean sheets.

I never at any point made any changes to the tactic or instructions, i just kept it exactly as it was from the very first friendly match. Only bad point i can really see is the discipline side of things lots of bookings.

Roll on next season......

47 assists with RVP what the **** ha

It's very likely from corners. This tactic has really brilliant corner settings if the right man takes the corners from what little I've tested it. Smalling + Vidic + Evans + Jones have 30 goals together as you can see.

I'm currently using Danilo 4-1-2-1-2 and I need a third choice tactic in my slots so I've put this because I'm in my third season with Newcastle and Iv'e already have the right players so I'm going to give this a few games.

P.S this Jonathansmith person has based this tactic around Postorok - Danilo 4-1-2-1-2, I know this because when I put the tactic in the slot everything was completed, also the player instructions are very similar so I think both of you's should mention him before the trolls come on and damage your well thought out thread.

P.S.S I won Everton in the Shield Cup 5-0, fantastic start so far :)

heh **** the nice man how many seasons have you been playing with them: P

heh it's ******* very nice: D seated us and just enjoy watching my team ku figure out how to make goal now: D first match 6-1 against Liverpool ku not be better: D

guys a little hint.

if your using this 352 tactic I would highly recommend having Danilo 4-1-2-1-2 beside it , when you switch each tactic your central defender will push up as a Anchor man so it would be good to have a CB who can also play as a DM, this way you wouldn't have to keep changing players when making the switch.