FM14 (14.2.0) - The Triad (4-2-3-1) - Promoted first season with Doncaster - Great GD

do u use oi im ur game, I don't it don't work for me lol, best tactic on here now thanks to ur tweak pal
Sounds great ! Will it be like home and away versions or very different tactics ? Tactic still working great for me despite a few stupid games due to this wonderful ME...

do u use oi im ur game, I don't it don't work for me lol, best tactic on here now thanks to ur tweak pal

My assistant Tassotti does it. Thanks, glad to hear the tweaks work for you but full credit must go to VikingArrow for releasing this beauty ! :D

Upload your tactic please

Unfortunately I won't be playing FM14 before a few days because I'll be off until next thursday on holidays so I won't be able to upload it. I've only made tiny tweaks based on the original tactic, you can find it HERE and make the changes.

Next season I had a great group session in the CL with 6 wins (Juventus, Spartak and Hadjuk) but drew Barcelona in the first round and got beaten 2-1 away and 1-1 at home :( Won the club world cup, Ligue 1 again (breaking the record of 96pts) and League Cup (got beaten by Marseille in semi-finals of the French Cup). Tactic still working great despite a few odd games sometimes.

Last edited:
Strikers not scoring - Spurs 1st season

Hi,

Have had great success with this tactic, top of the league with Spurs with 10 games remaining! However, it seems the strikers (Soldado, Adebayor, Defoe) are the worst performers on the pitch, rarely scoring goals and getting poor ratings.

I had the same on my other Chelsea save, walked the league, won the Champions League too but the strikers were always poor performers. I don't want to spend 100k a week on a player that averages 6.40 over a season.

Apart from that, this is easily the best tactic I have used on the current patch and I've tested many on the forums here.

So does anyone have any tweaks or suggestions to get the front man firing?

Thanks

Hi,

Try to change strikers from AF to CF (plus 'challenge the keeper' during corners if your CF is big enough)
Ask IF/W's to cross to center.
Ask FB's to cross often.

I play with Arsenal (Giroud/Benteke) and they scored 30 and 20 goals respectively, however I started using 'Triad' tactic for the last 1/4 of the season 2013/14.

Would love to see an update for this tactic. It was my best tactic so far in the game on the first patch, won two promotions in a row with an average Rochdale team with very little signings.