=FM14.2.0= Tactical Series by CS team

• Thread starter Thread starter Buyao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 95K
Introduction

This is the 14.2.0 beta version for one of the most powerful tactics for FM14, and it had a lot of positive
feedback from the Chinese
FM forum.

View attachment 449458

1. Player roles importance: Defenders > Midfielders > Forwards

2. First team must have at least have
2GK, 4DC, 5WB, 2DM, 4MC and 5FC for rotation purposes.

3. Good tactic familiarity is a must! Hire great tactics coach if possible.

4. Use a rating of 6.5 to determine whether to sub a player in match or not.

Training

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]General Training[/TD]
[TD]Match Training[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Preseason(bad tactic familiarity)[/TD]
[TD]Tactics - Very High[/TD]
[TD]Tactics Only[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Preseason(good tactic familiarity)[/TD]
[TD]Team Cohesion / Fitness- Very High[/TD]
[TD]Teamwork[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Regular season[/TD]
[TD]Balanced - High[/TD]
[TD]Def. SP[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Saves

One of the saves using the 14.1.4 version: https://www.mediafire.com/?3klzb15b9hy88kz
Using Man Utd., saved twice during the season, didn't buy any player.
And won the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions Cup. 90 goals difference for Premier League.

Screenshots

Coming soon......(I have to start a new game. lol)

Reference

Already got the permission the share this from the authors
smile.gif

Original Chinese forum thread: (in Chinese of course)
1420????????????1414?????UFO?????CS???FM14???? - ????2014(FM2014)+????2013(FM2013)+????2012(FM2012) - ??NETSHOW?? - Powered by Discuz!
[????]1420???MU??10-1??????????1414?????UFO?????CS???FM14?????? - ?????2014? - 3DMGAME?? - Powered by Discuz!

Authors list:
CS
lin214jy
irenelate
flyingcking
qkch5224
yuanjundy
loghost12
kevin_jones
starsea8792
cldar
welcome1380
Do you use Oi'S?

for me this is working great for my save with Liverpool and Ajax.

Really? Because it is pathetic with my Liverpool save.................any tips?
You use the General and Match training that is recommended in first post?
Also what about OI?.............. left to your assistant or you dont use any?

It doesn't work for me, first 10 games with crystal palace, almost all losses, has anyone else tried this with a weak team?

Had the exact same thing with my Liverpool save!

Well, it's still a beta version, so it might not work well for all team.
My guess is your defenders probably make a lot of mistakes during those losing streak, please take a look at their rating.

i would be wary linking things from 3dm considering they condone illegal downloads and contribute to the illegal download community.

I'm aware of that, but it's where those authors post their tactics, I have no way of changing that.
I can provide you with another (way) smaller Chinese FM forum where there're almost no pirating discussion if you want.

Last edited:
this tactic for 14.2.most.******.patch.ever is not the final version i suppose?

Last edited:
Sign up to foriegn language forum, and post my email to get a copy of a beta update of a formation, half these say isnt working much, but some say its great... nah, my teams not that bad. if the 14.2.0 update gets posting here i'll be back..

tried this last night with my chelsea save and was working very well compared to the other tactics i've tried on 14.2

I tried this with Mainz, after a horrible start in the league (0-2-1) and we're aiming for a CL spot this season. After using this tactic I have 3-2-1 in the league! :D My team are playing very well and I haven't conceded a single goal in the league so far with this tactic. I have only used it in 3 league games so it's too early to say anythng more than that, but so far so good! I lost in the cup against Leipzig though. :( However, I wasn't using my best team. I will update more after a while. As I said, so far so good! Also the corner tactic has worked excellent for me. I think I have 4-5 (or maybe 6?) corner goals in 5 games.

EDIT: I forgot to say I beat Marseille away in my first European match in the group stage! :D We lead 4-1, but Marseille scored 2 late goals. (fortunately they didn't equalize) and we won 4-3. What a game! :) I didn't even believe we would get a draw from this game. Can't wait for my next games!

Last edited:
Just tried this with real madrid, default team, first game of the season, beat Real Betis 10-0, it definitely works for great teams, too bad it doesn't work with small teams.

LE: I spoke too early, next game against Granada, same team, lost 7-0, loool, good job SI for providing such a consistent ME, fucktards.

Last edited:
Back