=FM14.2.0= Tactical Series by CS team

• Thread starter Thread starter Buyao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 95K
Nah u should apply D-line into this, ive great success with this implementing D-line ^^

deep when u fav and high when underdog?
or deep when underdog and deep when fav?
what's ur suggest m8?

generally, i tried to play with much higer d-line with good results (i was usually underdog), and then, suddenly, when i was huge fav, i lost 1-4 ;o. maybe when fav better choice is to set d-line as much deeper..

I don't know if that was a succeful tac on the previous patch, but on the current patch it's not working at all, especially on the attacking end.

My strikers rating are always between 6.2 and 6.5 and they NEVER score...

And i'm taking about strikers with 170 CA, not any mediocre players...

This one needs a lot of tweeking to become a succesful one...

P.S. Defensively it's working good but you need to score to win games, don't you???

I don't know if that was a succeful tac on the previous patch, but on the current patch it's not working at all, especially on the attacking end.

My strikers rating are always between 6.2 and 6.5 and they NEVER score...

And i'm taking about strikers with 170 CA, not any mediocre players...

This one needs a lot of tweeking to become a succesful one...

P.S. Defensively it's working good but you need to score to win games, don't you???

Working wonder for me with Dortmund ;)
Scoring for fun

Working wonder for me with Dortmund ;)
Scoring for fun

Well that is a mystery then...

Full familiarity, world class players and I can hardly remember a game that I was satisfied with my team...

25 shots per game and I'm happy if I score twice in a game...

Anyways, I'll keep trying, maybe it will get better in the future...

It's definitely an engine problem, the tactic it's pretty good, one of the best with the new patch, I ended the season scoring 40 goals more than barcelona, but my defense was worse, the problem is you sometime conceive some really imbecile goals, lots of them were from the middle of the field, and a few were direct goals from corners wt??? how often does that happen in real life, it's just make no sense, i'll give up for now and wait until they fix it with a new patch, i regret updating from 14.1.4 or whatever it was.

Be sure to set training to tactics til MAX fluidity, the team played beautifully once fully fluid,

against strong teams, i set "OVERLOAD to "CONTROL" + D-line methods, works v well for me..
I've to say their attacking set pieces are great, most of my goals are headers

What's D-Line method mate ?

by default is much deeper defensive line and use offside trip, i thought with deep line, offside trip is rather useless?

jassar's, vizz and romian d-line settings are suitable only to specific tactic - this one without strikers, not to every tactic, so i don't reccomend theirs method to normal tactic, with strikers and everything else ;). like u said, offside trap is definitely useless with deep line, i think that too.

yeah, that crystal palace win tactic is by far the best tactic i have used for 14.2.0, conceded twice in 8 games and scored 40. It rally get's your strikers scoring too.

Back