=FM14.2.0= Tactical Series by CS team

• Thread starter Thread starter Buyao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 95K
yeah, that crystal palace win tactic is by far the best tactic i have used for 14.2.0, conceded twice in 8 games and scored 40. It rally get's your strikers scoring too.

Is there a thread for that crystal palace win tactic dude? I want to try it as i am getting to the brink of throwing my laptop off the wall with this new update, so a tactic that works would not go a miss haha. Is there any training setting, or OI requirements. I've downloaded the tactic and it looks interesting, but wasn't sure if there was any further info like training etc I would have use. Cheers

Is there a thread for that crystal palace win tactic dude? I want to try it as i am getting to the brink of throwing my laptop off the wall with this new update, so a tactic that works would not go a miss haha. Is there any training setting, or OI requirements. I've downloaded the tactic and it looks interesting, but wasn't sure if there was any further info like training etc I would have use. Cheers

no decent english thread, i translated the page where it came from and it is just giberrish mostly. OI i just leave to my assistant, training i did fitness on very high, then cohesion (if you bring in any new players) then i just cycle through ball control and attacking during the season and def set pieces for match tactics, seems to be doing rather well for me, if you can get Damiao, luke shaw and a decent amc, you'll be laughing.

no decent english thread, i translated the page where it came from and it is just giberrish mostly. OI i just leave to my assistant, training i did fitness on very high, then cohesion (if you bring in any new players) then i just cycle through ball control and attacking during the season and def set pieces for match tactics, seems to be doing rather well for me, if you can get Damiao, luke shaw and a decent amc, you'll be laughing.

Cheers mate for replying back. I think i'll give this beast a go, honestly i must have started up about 12 saves this week experimenting with my own and other peoples tactics. So if this one can counter the horrific ME it will save me a lot of stress haha

So, playing with Liverpool and after a horrible start to the season (1st season) I decided to give the tactic in the OP a try. Started off great with a 3-0 beating over Arsenal, but since then my results have been mixed. I havent lost a game but Ive played 3-0 Sunderland, 1-1 Crystal Pal, 1-1 Cardiff, 3-1 West Ham, 0-0 Stoke and 0-0 Hull. My main issue is that im not creating any chances really and if i do get a good chance they miss. I also cant get my front 3 to perform. just 6.3s across the board. Has anyone tried playing around with the roles? I am using Suarez (af) Coutinho (T) Sturridge (af)

Just use the "private chat" feature to up their morale. Drawing 1-1 and 0-0 to lesser teams greatly reduce team morale, so it helps if they have good morale

Sorry about lack of updates guys, been getting busier now holiday season's here.
Anyway, just got word that the stable versions are coming out, stay tuned.

Merry Christmas to everybody!:wub:

Well I'm Champions with 5 games to go but been using the CS14 Crystal Palace win tac

from 1420???MU???*10?1????*???*????????FM?CS?????????*?? - ?????2014? - 3DMGAME?? - Powered by Discuz!

On 14.2.0

View attachment 450493

Actually this one was made for 14.1.3, but I guess it still holds up after all these patches.

[FONT=微软雅黑]can you post this version please? i don't found che link 轰炸机系列CS-FJMICfor1420 H1222[/FONT]

Back