FM14.2 - 442, Success all levels, P&P

Introduction

Now I m uploading this tactic but I won't be responding to any posts, positive or negative. I also would prefer this tactic is not uploaded anywhere else or used for tactic tests. I am only uploading this here because I have been repeatedly been asked for a solution via PM for 14.2. I am also not claiming that this tactic is better than any other. It works for me, I hope it works for you.

I expect this tactic to last beyond the next patch. Mainly because it doesn't rely on exploits. However, like any non exploitive tactic, basically its not a diablo. You may not win every game because quite simply better players/teams sometimes are just too strong. It will however bridge the gap and hopefully make an ordinary team good and a good team great. However, a Skrill Premier team is not going to beat the likes of Man City in a cup tie, so please be realistic.

This is a plug and play tactic that works with all teams of all levels. The better the team, the better the results. I have not bought or edited anything. The original squad/staff etc are what is used throughout the season.

Tactical Set Up/Team Instructions

WhUfbaK.png

fvFdN4R.png

Team Shape and Passing Options
NCKEOkz.jpg

xVuVYO6.jpg

Choice of player roles
All outfield players need to have good natural fitness, pace and stamina relative to the league they play in, to be able to operate in this tactic. The following attributes should be used as a guide for what players will suit this tactic.

Goalkeeper - Defend
- Goalkeeping: Aerial Ability, Command of Area, Handling, One On Ones, Reflexes
- Mental: Composure, Concentration, Decisions, Positioning
- Physical: Agility

Full Back - Defend
- Technical: Marking, Tackling
- Mental: Anticipation, Concentration, Positioning, Teamwork, Work Rate
- Physical: Acceleration, Stamina

Central Defender - Defend
- Technical: Heading, Marking, Tackling
- Mental: Composure, Concentration, Decisions, Determination, Positioning
- Physical: Jumping, Strength

Central Midfielder Left - Defend
- Technical: First Touch, Heading, Marking, Passing, Tackling
- Mental: Decisions, Determination, Positioning, Teamwork, Work Rate
- Physical: Stamina, Strength

Central Midfielder Right - Automatic
- Technical: Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch, Passing
- Mental: Creativity, Decisions, Determination, Off The Ball, Teamwork, Work Rate
- Physical: Stamina, Pace, Natural Fitness and Acceleration.

Winger - Support
- Technical: Crossing, Dribbling, Technique
- Mental: Decisions, Flair, Off The Ball
- Physical: Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Pace

Deep Lying Forward - Support
- Technical: Dribbling, First Touch, Long Shots, Passing, Technique
- Mental: Creativity, Decisions, Off The Ball, Teamwork
- Physical: Strength

Advanced Forward - Attack
- Technical: Crossing, Dribbling, Finishing, Heading
- Mental: Anticipation, Composure, Flair, Off The Ball, Work Rate
- Physical: Pace, Acceleration

Player selection
Do not let the assistant manager do team talks or select the team. For example, he may choose a MC to play ML/R whereas a winger will be better suited to it.

Match Preparation/training/Opposition Instructions
g1aq9Vl.png

IB9XRh0.png

I have the players training high intensity in order to learn tactics only on the tactics session but overall balanced. This is so the tactic becomes fluid as soon as possible. Thereafter, I have the players focusing on defensive positioning within a balanced framework, with the match training cut down.
I use no opposition instructions.
When selecting the team, my only advice is select fit players. No one under 95% should be selected.
If someone is injured sub them. You don't need to sub someone who is booked, you can manually adjust the instructions for each player. Just take off "tackle hard".
I don't use opposition instructions for this tactic.
Team Talks; Start, Halftime

I'm loath to go into team talks etc, as that's mainly "how you play the game" and i'm not one for destroying or dictating folks individual experience. I expect a win assertively at the start or tell them to enjoy. If I am not 3 goals goal I tell them aggressively I expect something better in the second half. If they are 3 goals up I tell them passionately I am happy with what they are doing and to keep it up.

bUNY4jk.png

kD2RSIq.png

Barca Results
aBjQH52.png

1UkpTb0.png
Everton Results
xS6GinF.png

Mykg5rM.png

Analysis
zErJ7cJ.jpg

B3D8Erd.jpg

gEntaW5.jpg

1QmHaxZ.jpg

nxrtFSb.jpg
Analysis Part Two - The destruction of Spurs
BYnExT6.jpg

OY8fIfS.jpg

AXmU8pz.jpg

LTMcXGh.jpg

Xd3Xlgr.jpg

HAmifCr.png

So there you go. I'll perhaps update this opening post some more, I might not. Regardless enjoy the tactic below;

Ok, i know you are sensible, so i'll choose my words carefully.

Let's say someone were to play with crystal palace and lost 0-2 at home against arsenal and 0-4 at home against norwich, now, should that person keep continuing with this tactic or it's just not suitable for said team and he/she should try another tactic.

Let's say someone were to play with crystal palace and lost 0-2 at home against arsenal and 0-4 at home against norwich, now, should that person keep continuing with this tactic or it's just not suitable for said team and he/she should try another tactic.

No tactic will show what it can do after 2 games, and you're an idiot if you think so.

I'd suggest you stop playing FM if you only give tactics 2 games before giving up and play something more your level, Worms maybe.

"******* crybaby" is the term you used earlier today, post 34. Directly linked below.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/151557-67-games-1-loss-7-trophies-4.html

It is because of trolling like yours that I really have no interest in answering queries on here. You have also 'liked' another negative post which clearly shows your intent.

As you can't help but come on here and be negative again, I can only assume you are trolling again. As such I shall not respond to queries as I have initially stated in the OP.

Last edited:
"******* crybaby" is the term you used earlier today, post 34. Directly linked below.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/151557-67-games-1-loss-7-trophies-4.html

It is because of trolling like yours that I really have no interest in answering queries on here. You have also 'liked' another negative post which clearly shows your intent.

As you can't help but come on here and be negative again, I can only assume you are trolling again. As such I shall not respond to queries as I have initially stated in the OP.

Guess I was right the first time :)

i really liked that tactics and want to make it suitable for 14.2

Online harassment and attempted bullying is pathetic. I have reported your comments to the moderating team, who have a hard enough job without having to deal with such infantile behaviour.

If this is how you get your kicks then I feel a great deal of pity for you. One can only assume you have issues and I hope you get the help you need.

mate dont reply to him you only feed his inner troll just let it go

Mate why u doing all this . First if all this is 14.2 patch that have some issues
secondly u are testing the tactics with relegation candidate CP
thord point u can't come to a conclusion about a tactics in just 2 matches , this guy puts so much effort into making tactics and posting them here , I liked his tactics

if u don't like it post ur results and move on to another tactics if u want or make ur own tactics .
this is a game and if someone puts I effort and time to help others we should show some appreciation to their work even if tactics is good or bad

@jassar
Isn't that exactly what i've done? I've posted my results and asked him if i should continue, have i offended him in any way? was I not civil? have i said anything bad about his tactics, except telling him the scores?

@jassar
Isn't that exactly what i've done? I've posted my results and asked him if i should continue, have i offended him in any way? was I not civil? have i said anything bad about his tactics, except telling him the scores?
Yes u were right too,but I just mean to say that , it's just a game and we all play to have fun . I can say it from my point of view it takes so much time to make a tactics , only the tacticians know .

All i I can say is no one should bring back the things of past into present . We all make mistakes and some remarks that other person don't like sometimes . So let's all have peace here and just play soccer .

Last edited:
Back