FM14.2 - 442, Success all levels, P&P

People are expecting a diablo tactic or something like winning 6-0 the first game...
This time is over since FM2013 guys...

Not invincible but not shabby either. Top of the league, Kevin Keegan style, one more than you style games.

QekZLoZ.png

2OwKJva.png

sXLwb05.png

MwuJAzt.png

RIkuGXN.png

e0BhjV9.png

rRIk5pC.png

9sNQDMz.png

9m5ZRuh.png

Maybe only in FMC.
first game with this tactics

but struggle in next match with Cystal Palace 0-1 at haft time with this tactics with no CCC and almost shoot is Long shot.
then I switch to my default plan and secure win 3-1

just wonder why this tactic use exploit the middle instead of exploit the flanks that make it hard to play with Much-low defensive line team.

First of all thanks for taking the time to create and upload your tactic. Your OP was clear, concise and included some extra information which is always of value.

Some basic feedback for those who may be interested;

Tried this for 2013/14 season with Everton. Default squad, picking the players you'd expect with exception of Damiao who I picked up because Kone developed a season long injury in pre-season.

Finished 5th in the end. Interesting we were 1st/2nd/3rd for the first 20 games or so. But unfortunately we conceded 56 goals throughout the season, so the team just couldn't keep it up. Even after conceding so many, the 2 CBs somehow managed 1st and 4th highest average rating in the entire league ?\_(ツ)_/?

The tactic plays out very "hit and hope". If you come up against some switched on tall CBs, you're in for a tough time.

It's a shame we couldn't carry on our early season form throughout the season, because I'm a big fan of 4-4-2 tactics (a generational thing) and this showed a lot of promise. Will be worth tweaking to try and shore up the defense and look at reducing the over the top balls to nothing, it would be a powerful 4-4-2 tactic.

Again, thanks for uploading. Keep up the good work!

Hi Chrissy Dude!

How to set match prep during the season when tactic is fluid. Def pos? and schedule?

Look at the pictures below. Tactic does not achive fluid status but overall performance is getting better with my poor Dresden team.
View attachment 454201View attachment 454203View attachment 454204

THX!!!

Hi Chrissy Dude!

Could you please answer me concerning match prep? It would be so important...

Please try the following set pieces:

View attachment 439581View attachment 439580

First of all thanks for taking the time to create and upload your tactic. Your OP was clear, concise and included some extra information which is always of value.

Some basic feedback for those who may be interested;

Tried this for 2013/14 season with Everton. Default squad, picking the players you'd expect with exception of Damiao who I picked up because Kone developed a season long injury in pre-season.

Finished 5th in the end. Interesting we were 1st/2nd/3rd for the first 20 games or so. But unfortunately we conceded 56 goals throughout the season, so the team just couldn't keep it up. Even after conceding so many, the 2 CBs somehow managed 1st and 4th highest average rating in the entire league ?\_(ツ)_/?

The tactic plays out very "hit and hope". If you come up against some switched on tall CBs, you're in for a tough time.

It's a shame we couldn't carry on our early season form throughout the season, because I'm a big fan of 4-4-2 tactics (a generational thing) and this showed a lot of promise. Will be worth tweaking to try and shore up the defense and look at reducing the over the top balls to nothing, it would be a powerful 4-4-2 tactic.

Again, thanks for uploading. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to tighten it up.

Back