FM14.2 - 442, Success all levels, P&P

fmc whats that ?

Football Manager Classic! :D

First game with Man U againts Wigan in Charity Shield. I literally demolished them. Wigan scored the first goal because something went wrong with the offside trap and De Gea kicked the ball on Powell -.- The second one is a huge mistake of Vidic who passes the ball backwards and again De Gea is dumb and let Holt scores. But overall, if you look at the numbers of the match, I literally demolished them.

View attachment 440444

The things I really enjoyed are:

1) Defense seems finally solid overall.
2) Strikers don't shoot from every position :D

Last edited:
This is the best tactic that I have tried! I'll really many, many compliments! You've been a very good coach!
If I can give you a hint work on central defenders, i noticed that the central defenders really take many yellow or red cards, but it remains the best tactics used to date !!!!

Last edited:
"******* crybaby" is the term you used earlier today, post 34. Directly linked below.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/151557-67-games-1-loss-7-trophies-4.html

It is because of trolling like yours that I really have no interest in answering queries on here. You have also 'liked' another negative post which clearly shows your intent.

As you can't help but come on here and be negative again, I can only assume you are trolling again. As such I shall not respond to queries as I have initially stated in the OP.

i suggest you you ignore than guy. There was a tactic for FM 13 that was arguably one of the best tactics ever in the fm series and this guy came on the thread saying it was ****! He is just a wum and by not replying to queries you are just letting him get what he wants. It doesn't matter what tactic he uses it will be **** because he hasn't the first clue how to play the game.

^You are talking absolute nonsense mate, just bollocks, i never said that about any tactic, i just said it didn't work for me.

To Mike, the imbecile moderator, who banned me the second time altough I haven't broken any rule, and who couldn't be bothered to read my posts and see I wasn't guilty of anything, you can go **** yourself, whoever made you a moderator on this forum is just as an idiot as you are, now you have a real reason to ban me, you piece of **** .

Ha ha ha now your calling Mike out? Has he even been on this thread?

your like a fart in the wind mate.....disappear quickly and do everyone a favour.

@qweqwu1 just give credit for the effort and hard work he put in his work. Just because it didnt work for you does not mean its bad if others are giving positive feedback. Afterall he didnt claim this as a diablo ...sometimes are better left unsaid bro .

well for me it didnt work first time i tried it, dnno perhaps i must give it a few games..

vs real-madrid with valencie (5 CCC for real, 20 shots, 13 on target) for my team --> 1CCC, 8 shots, 2 on target).. dramatic results.. lost 2-0 with being afraid the whole game i was going to get assraped by real madrid..

well for me it didnt work first time i tried it, dnno perhaps i must give it a few games..

vs real-madrid with valencie (5 CCC for real, 20 shots, 13 on target) for my team --> 1CCC, 8 shots, 2 on target).. dramatic results.. lost 2-0 with being afraid the whole game i was going to get assraped by real madrid..

1 game?

Genuine question, anyone actually read the opening post?

energised, really? I think you have already answered your own question. :)

I'll go back to browsing. Apologies to the mods for the earlier carry on.

Last edited:
@Chrissy Dude you never change the mentality to something else then "overload"? Nothing is stated in the op about this...

i'm going to give it a go, just going to accept that i may lose a few games in the process of the players getting used to it !

ive got lukaku & giudetti as strikers :p honda & yarmolenko are on my midfield & doria (if u dont know him u dont know fm :p) in the defence... plus ive won La Liga last season, but then all tactics went to ****..

Back