Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

He is good, with nice potential, but i think u can find better regens with that money. If u cant find, deal, but search for a better player.

Yeah I thought that too, I'll see if can get them to lower their valuation for him or try and find someone else

Player: Paul Pogba
Team you are managing: Blackburn
Who are selling: juventus
Offer: 90m Euros
Transfer window: Summer 2020
I had 50 millions transfer budget, i sell a regen 60 millions, and now i have almost 110. I rly love pogba, and i would like to have him once, and now its my only chance. He is 27 and he has 4 years to play.
P.S There are no excellent regens for midfield, a have a couple of them, the one is rly good, but the other is not something special.

@prokotas - if you love him in real life, buy him, I always enjoy my game more if i have my fave players

Player: Xabi Alonso
Team I am managing: Arsenal
Team selling player: Real Madrid
Offer: 425k
Season: 2015

I am looking for a defensive midfielder and don't want to spend much.

Player: Xabi Alonso
Team I am managing: Arsenal
Team selling player: Real Madrid
Offer: 425k
Season: 2015

I am looking for a defensive midfielder and don't want to spend much.
I would say deal, if him wages are normal

Hey there,

as I'm relatively new to the game, ( German and (luckily) forced to switch from EA to the SI Manager) I want to ask your oppinion whether selling my No1 Goalie Rene Adler to PSG. I just finished the first season, Adler got voted Goalie of the Year and the Team finished 2nd playing CL next year. There are promising potential replacements Id have in view, one of them Timo Horn (4.5 mio transfer clause).

View attachment 337461View attachment 337460

Team Im managing: Hamburger SV
Season: Beginning 14/15
Offer: 24 mio

Would be very happy to recieve some of your already more experienced opinions to it :)

Hey there,

as I'm relatively new to the game, ( German and (luckily) forced to switch from EA to the SI Manager) I want to ask your oppinion whether selling my No1 Goalie Rene Adler to PSG. I just finished the first season, Adler got voted Goalie of the Year and the Team finished 2nd playing CL next year. There are promising potential replacements Id have in view, one of them Timo Horn (4.5 mio transfer clause).

View attachment 685435View attachment 685437

Team Im managing: Hamburger SV
Season: Beginning 14/15
Offer: 24 mio

Would be very happy to recieve some of your already more experienced opinions to it :)
I would say no deal, he is amazing and his value is 22,5. I think u can easily get more (it is psg) but adler is one of the best goalkeepers in game, so dont sell

Player: Benik Afobe
Team you are managing: Portsmouth
Team who are buying/selling: Free Transfer
Offer: £2700/w salary
Year: 2014/2015

Player: Bobby Zamora
Team you are managing: Portsmough
Team who are buying/selling: Free Transfer
Offer: £1300
Year: 2014/2015

Promoted to L1 this season, need a back-up for Clayton. Often play with false 9 or withdrawn forward. Who is the best option?

If I were you, I'd keep Adler and let Drobny leave. If you have the updated version. I'd look at bringing Brunst through as a back up keeper. Also, I'd look at either Horn (Koln), Karius (Mainz) or Schwabe (Hoffenheim).

If I were you, I'd keep Adler and let Drobny leave. If you have the updated version. I'd look at bringing Brunst through as a back up keeper. Also, I'd look at either Horn (Koln), Karius (Mainz) or Schwabe (Hoffenheim).

Player: Raphael Varane
Team I am managing: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer:
£21m
Year: 2014/15 (beginning of the 2nd season)

Great offer, but I already have Jones, Smalling, Balanta and Doria (just sold Evans) and I'm afraid they won't get much playing time.

Player: Raphael Varane
Team I am managing: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer:
£21m
Year: 2014/15 (beginning of the 2nd season)

Great offer, but I already have Jones, Smalling, Balanta and Doria (just sold Evans) and I'm afraid they won't get much playing time.

Should've kept Evans instead, and sold Smalling. Evans is Home Grown at Club. Anyhow, sell Smalling and get Varane. He's simply a beast. Or you can switch Jones to RB, he's a monster there.

Player: Luke Shaw
Team I am managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Man Sity
Offer: 55
mil euro
Year: June 2015

Player: Victor Wanyama
Team I am managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: PSG
Offer: 45
mil euro
Year: June 2015

If i sell can i find players like them

Player: Wayne Rooney
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: ?42.5
Year: First season using summer update

Player: Wilfried Zaha
Team who are buying/selling: Spurs
Offer: £30million
Year: 2019/20

View attachment 336506

Last edited:
Sell you should be able find a world class regen out of that money

Player: John Stones
Team who are buying: Arsenal
Offer: £20million
Year: 2014/15

Start of 2nd season, played a huge part in winning the League and FA Cup, but used as backup to Evans and Rojo. Also just bought De Vrij so game time might be limited.

GoalTycoon is a strategy game, in which you have the possibility to convert your virtual currency into real money. It is an online browser game, therefore you do not need any other programs installed in order to play. It is one of the few football manager games where you are rewarded for your daily activity. For register: http://goo.gl/Y35SY4

Clyne for £7.5m or Kyle Walker for £8.25m??? Don't need both.

Clyne for £7.5m or Kyle Walker for £8.25m??? Don't need both.
i assume i whould go with kyle walker if i was in need for 1st team player if not i whould choose clyne cause can be trained and be better than kyle in my opinion