Oh no. What will I do now?

53gW4ce.png

can someone tell me how is he not offside??.........

yes they scored .....

can someone tell me how is he not offside??.........

yes they scored .....

You cant be offside in your own half.

You can't be offside if:

You receive the ball directly from a goal kick, a throw-in or a corner
You are in your own half of the pitch
You are level with the second last or last two opponents
You are level with or behind the ball
You are not actively involved in play, as explained above For any offside offence, the referee awards an indirect free-kick to the opposing team, to be taken from the place where the infringement occurred.

Last edited:
Just browsing through my FM universe, I see that after Belgium recovered from defeat in the Final of the European Championships to France in 2016 by winning it four years later against Bosnia & Herzegovina in Turkey, Eden Hazard decides that his work is done here and retires from international football - at the grand old age of 30 - presumably to concentrate on his Chelsea career...

View attachment 366884 View attachment 366883

...therefore playing no part whatsoever in his country's World Cup triumph at Qatar 2022.

D'oh!

View attachment 366151

this might please some spurs fans, okay so Arsenal are still in Europe (Europa League, might be due to a cup win or finalist) but Sack Wenger as they finished 10th (I think that the lowest I've seen Arsenal since I've being alive in game and in real life) and Spurs finished in the UCL by finishing 4th plus win the Europa League on pens "ouch" wouldn't want to be an Arsenal fan for a while

Last edited:
Was pulling an all-nighter and i had a crazy idea. put 720p on

[video=youtube;T_fVuRXT_0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_fVuRXT_0I[/video]

i might actually make a full one someday, but i need good goals or atleast a lot of goals and i can barely stand this game anymore :D

ps. the song is RANDOM, that's y its out of sync so much

[video=youtube;TL-qoR5owiU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL-qoR5owiU[/video]
LOL