last night while I was playning one of my players got injured. The doctors came into the pitch and took him to the sidelines for treatment . After a while he got up in order to come back in. Nothing funny so fat right ? I could agree with you if it were not for the doctors who decided to return the bench through the field while the game was on ! In fact one my players dribble on of them !!!

last night while I was playning one of my players got injured. The doctors came into the pitch and took him to the sidelines for treatment . After a while he got up in order to come back in. Nothing funny so fat right ? I could agree with you if it were not for the doctors who decided to return the bench through the field while the game was on ! In fact one my players dribble on of them !!!

It happens often :)

Lol...i say goal from penalty, but then i see missed goal. Pretty funny...still won, so i dont care :p

Wilshere wanted to leave, unless I buyed players to make the team more competitive, I brought 3 youngsters with less than 18 years from Belgium, and he wanted to stay, then I brought, Stanciu, Papadopoulos, Fierro, and Micah Richards, and he became angry because the team was long, i mean calm down Jackie.

It isn't a particularly weird name for an African name, where you can also find Dieumerci (same name but in French), Goodluck, Two-boys and the like. But dear Lord, why would you name your child in CamelCase...