FM14 - Jurgen Klopp Borussia Dortmund by Raikan007 - Ported By Remlnx

remlnx

Reaction score
[14.3] - Jurgen Klopp Borussia Dortmund by Raikan007 - Ported By Remlnx

V2.1 reported to work rock solid on 14.3 Match Engine!

View attachment 463015

Lineup/Instructions:

View attachment 463014

Individual players instruction for each player are set.

Fixtures OM after 30 matches:

View attachment 462754

Standings OM after 30 Matches:

View attachment 462753

Only Eto'o + Manoel as new players compared to original OM
As you can see my team isnt full of shining stars, still doing amazingly well

Fixtures BRA:

View attachment 463013

The behavior of this tactic in FM 14 is probably not the same as FM13 (defense is taking a bit more goals) but the results are very good and overall it's a winning tactic.

I usually have from 55 to 65% possession and 4-6 clear chances x match.

Opposition Instruction: Allow your Assistant Manager do it if 15 or more Tactical Knowledge. If not:

- Strikers: Weak foot/Tackle Hard
- Wingers: Weak foot/Tackle Hard
- Mids: Weak foot / Close Down
- Fullbacks: Weak foot / Close Down

Match Preparation v1:
Before Season: Team Cohesion/Tactics ( i use it very high)
During Season: Att. Movements vs Weaker Teams - Def. Positioning vs Strong Teams
General Training: I'm using Balanced Very High with few periods of ball control now and then
(you really need to find the best for your team/setup, teams with poor strikers are better keep Attack as general training, or teams with weak defense is better keep defense as general training and switch only if you feel they perform good)

Match Preparation v2:

Before Season: Team Cohesion/Tactics ( i use it very high)
During Season: Def Positions whole Season
General Training: I'm using Balanced Very High whole season (if needed, add some team cohesion periods)

TeamTalks: Raikan007 guide is still working very well, use it

Player Preferred Move:
Note: PPM are really a huge boost in this tactic performance, specially offensive side. Training the PPM will make your team score more and waste less CCC (thanks to BASSE that tested this)

You can now set these in the player details "Training" - > suggest preferred move via ->
PPM are the sames as FM13 version of this tactic:

ST:

• [*=left]Runs with ball through centre / Movement Training: Dribble through the center of the park on a regular basis)
    [*=left]Places shots / Finishing Training: Place his shots into the corner of the net

[*=left]Goes around keeper / Finishing Training: Go round the keeper when one-on-one
    [*=left]Tries first time shots / Finishing Training: to attemp first time shots
    [*=left]Beats offside trap / Movement Training: to beat offside trap more often

[*=left]Moves into channels / Movement Training: to move into channels more often

AMR/AML:

• [*=left]Runs with ball often / Movement Training: to run with the ball more oftten
    [*=left]Try Killer Balls / Passing Training: to try killer balls whenever possible
    [*=left]Knocks balls past opponent /Movement Training: to try to knock the ball past his opponent when taking him on
    [*=left]Dribbles down (left/right flank) / Movement Training: to dribble down the LEFT/RIGHT flank on a regular basis

AMC

• [*=left]drops deep to get ball / Movement Training: to come deep to get ball as often as opportunity allows
    [*=left]Try Killer Balls / Passing Training: to try killer balls whenever possible
    [*=left]Runs with ball through centre / Movement Training: to try and dribble through the center of the park on regular basis
    [*=left]Plays one two / Movement Training: to start attempting a few more one -two to help the tempo of our game

CML

• [*=left]Comes deep to get the ball / Movement Training: to come deep to get ball as often as opportunity allows
    [*=left]Dictates tempo / Passing Training: To start tryint to dictate the tempo of the way we play
    [*=left]looks for pass rather than shot / Passing Training: to look for the pass rather than shot

CMR

• Marks opponents tightly /Defensive Training: to mark opponents tightly
  • Short simple passes / Passing Training: to try to play a simple passing game

V2 Results:

View attachment 455295

RV2 need more testing but im busy and i dont have time to test it a full Season in short time.
Results of first 15 games (as above screen) are very nice so i'm posting it.
If anyone can test it for a full season (or even better couple season at least) i really appreciate it.

--------------------------------------------------
​--------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD LINK V2.1: View attachment 455296

DOWNLOAD LINK V2.1 Ft MM: View attachment 398741
MM tweaked version of the 2.1, Striker chenged to DLF and Box to Box Midfielder
changed to Deep Lying Playmaker.
Mentality set to Rigid-Counter

DOWNLOAD LINK V1 Classic: View attachment 463011

--------------------------------------------------
​--------------------------------------------------

Any Tweak/suggestion/criticism is welcome!

I have no clue how this tactic works with lower leagues, pls give feedback if you try it.

To end: Sorry for my English, obviously not my native language.

Thanks to Raikan007 for this amazing tactic, and to allow me port it on FM14 and share.

If you end up having good results as i had, please link image with fixtures and i'll add it to this post.

If you want to add me in steam to live talk when we both playing : add REMLNX

User reports:

Goberg 8 games with MU:

BossyBoss88 season with Real:

Heeenriik season with Chelsea:

Last edited:
!!!!!

Awesome mate!

Do you use it for home and away matches?

And what about individual training for players?

!!!!!

Awesome mate!

Awesome mate!

Hi mate, yes i use it for both H and A matches.

About individual training, focus on the preferred moves as listed in the topic, when those are done, follow the training suggestions given on staff meeting.

Hi mate, yes i use it for both H and A matches.

About individual training, focus on the preferred moves as listed in the topic, when those are done, follow the training suggestions given on staff meeting.

At away matches, do u chance anything in the tactic?

Thank you for responding!

At away matches, do u chance anything in the tactic?

Thank you for responding!

No, i keep it as it is.
You can try drop the 2 CM as DM in tough matches as Raikan007 suggested in the FM 13 version, but i never did that.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 con Tapatalk 4

Sweet! "Jurgen Klopp Borussia Dortmund by Raikan007" was by far my favorite in fm13, so im gonna give this one a go with my United game :) Hope it can live up to the expectations :)

Remlnx, thank you for all this work, and for transcribing my favorite tactic in FM13 to FM14.
I will return here some time you give my impressions
|)

He says in his OP: (pls note im using Balanced very high whole season with few periods of Ball control now and then)
Rest only after match

This :)

Also i think the general training must be adapted by everyone on the team they playing, because you want more focused training on a specific area based on the players gaps.

Balanced very high covers basically (very basically) any gap, but if your team is lacking a lot in a specific area, you better focus on that area instead of use Balanced

looks good bud :) will keep my eyes posted on this, just been hectic with work, new company and life recently so have taken a little sabbatical from FM and the site but will be back in the next couple of weeks :)

Does anyone of you have problems to make goals? I get a lot of CCC and normal chances, but it won't go in.

---

Does anyone of you have problems to make goals? I get a lot of CCC and normal chances, but it won't go in.

---
That's a bug .. I'm ranting too cuz of it ... I hope they fix it til next week. I play with barca ... Against Sevilla 8 CCC and i won 1-0 . And btw 4 times Woodwork

---

I dont have problems making goals, you can try to set general training to attack if your team struggle on that.
If you make lots of CCC the tactic is working well, but your attacker isnt finalizing enough.
Feel free to tweak the attack / experiment and report back your results on this thread, someone else asked me in PM if the DLF can be changed in a Poacher or a Trequartista. I didnt had a try on changing the ST role because i dont feel i need it with OM, but maybe it's worth a try.

Ooohhh Just realised a big fail, my game is in danish so u guys cant read **** from my screenshots :p will post some in english later, sry for the mistake

Jeg er dansk. Det ser godt nok vildt ud!

Har du lavet noget om p? taktikken? :)