FM14 - Jurgen Klopp Borussia Dortmund by Raikan007 - Ported By Remlnx

Is anyone still struggling to score?

It is better now than it were in the start, but still missing a lot of CCC.
Don't know if it is a fail in the game that need to be fixed - hope so!

Try to change the attacker to poacher from DLF. And the primary training to offensive.

Updated first post. More screens of full season fixtures/standings are appreciated :)

Im new here do we download it or just copy?
I cant see a download button and in the pictures we cant see all the team settings!

View attachment 462703View attachment 462702View attachment 462701View attachment 462700

Hey guys. Just wanna give you an update after my 1. season in FM 14 with this tactic as Real Madrid. This tactic is really fun to play with.. Lots of CCC and goals.

In CL were Juventus more cynical than me, and then you are out of CL. But were pretty unbeatable in the League. I simulated the spanish cup, and then i suddently losed 3-0 - but im sure that I could have won if the match if I played it myself.

Try it! ;-)

Im new here do we download it or just copy?
I cant see a download button and in the pictures we cant see all the team settings!

Bottom of first post you find JK.tac to download

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T con Tapatalk 4

View attachment 400526View attachment 400529View attachment 400532View attachment 400533

Hey guys. Just wanna give you an update after my 1. season in FM 14 with this tactic as Real Madrid. This tactic is really fun to play with.. Lots of CCC and goals.

In CL were Juventus more cynical than me, and then you are out of CL. But were pretty unbeatable in the League. I simulated the spanish cup, and then i suddently losed 3-0 - but im sure that I could have won if the match if I played it myself.

Try it! ;-)

Very nice to see you have same results as i do :) will post your results on first post as soon as i have 5 min :)

i have been playing this tactic with chelsea and i think it is very good. I have troubles making sch?rrle and willian play good, hazar is a bit of a dissapointment... however torres scored 18 in 24 matches i think.. one thing i find strange is goalkeepers making incredible saves every game lol. but overall, tactic is working very good, sometimes having trouble at away games but still, top of the league, having a laught
wink.gif

i have been playing this tactic with chelsea and i think it is very good. I have troubles making sch?rrle and willian play good, hazar is a bit of a dissapointment... however torres scored 18 in 24 matches i think.. one thing i find strange is goalkeepers making incredible saves every game lol. but overall, tactic is working very good, sometimes having trouble at away games but still, top of the league, having a laught
wink.gif

Thank you for sharing

i have little problems here, so need help... With this tactic i have problems scoring away from home matches with dortmund, i am doing everything good (i think)... At home matches i won almost all games, but at side reus almost every game had about 6.0 as IF, and W, attack and support, should i try without him or what, ???

i have little problems here, so need help... With this tactic i have problems scoring away from home matches with dortmund, i am doing everything good (i think)... At home matches i won almost all games, but at side reus almost every game had about 6.0 as IF, and W, attack and support, should i try without him or what, ???

Hello,
even if some players (as you see from screens in first pots) have no problems with winning/scoring away, things can change from player to player, specially because the attributes of the 2 wingers and the striker (you want all 3 with high dribbling and high finalize + wings need to be fast)
It's also vital (i know it's boring and takes time) to train the preferrend moves to the players as listed in the first post, this is a huge boost on your offensive side.

Scoring is a bit tricky in FM14 at the moment, if you check all the tactic threads, almost in every tactic you find some players complaining about wasting CCC all the time, let's hope Segames will fix this.

To give you a suggestion and improve your scoring, try to set the DLF as poacher and set general training to Attack.
If this doesnt help, you can try to use this tactic home (if it works well) and use another one away.. i heard couple friends that does that, this one home and the 5-3-2 wall of steel away and report they are virtually unbeatable.

Hope this can help you a bit :)

thanks mate... i am trying that different tactic away, and works fine for now, getting some undefeated games away... looks like lewandoski had samo problems and didnt scored goals away but now is good, i am switching about on 4,5 games DLF and 4,5 games Poacher, first i thought its gonna be confusing for him, but is just fine... thanks again ;)

This is so good! However strangely I have been dropping a fair few points by conceding in the 90 minute, I am usually winning and they just score and i cannot do anything about it?:( Oh and also I'm Everton
View attachment 462422

Well i have no probs at all with this tactic just past the transfer window with PSV draw 1 match against feijenoord and the rest i won.
Going to upload screenie when i have done half season.

the onley thing that i noticed for diffycult games in FM13 i dropped the 2 CM to VM buth in FM 14 they respond very
differntly​
so i think i am gonna use WonderTac 4-1-2-2-1 from FM scout site for difficult games heard great thinks about that tact

Im playing with Barca and the tactic is working great. Bought Lewandowski, hi isnt scoring any goals? What can i do?

Im playing with Barca and the tactic is working great. Bought Lewandowski, hi isnt scoring any goals? What can i do?

Looks like Lewandowski in not a player that work with this tactic, some players reported this ...weird

Sent from my Note II N7100 with Tapatalk 4

Hey guys does this tactic include corner set up too ? ( I mean some pattern in comers for easy goals like last year ? ).

Hey guys does this tactic include corner set up too ? ( I mean some pattern in comers for easy goals like last year ? ).

Corner tactic is ported same as it was in last year tactic, but in FM 14 is not effective as it was in FM13 :)