FM14 - Jurgen Klopp Borussia Dortmund by Raikan007 - Ported By Remlnx

Sorry for not updating this for a while, but real life is keeping me busy and i have no time to play FM 14 at the moment.
I started to work on a 14.2 version but not being able to play more than 1/2 hours a week, doesnt allow me to do things fast.

I have changed the 2 cb's to normal CB (D) and the AP(S) TO AM(S) {never seemed to perform as AP). Changed WB TO FB on away games, much more solid. Beat city and liverpool in first two games with WBA. Tailing of now though, struggling to create chances.

Would a sweeper keeper work with this tactic? Concede far too many goals from long balls behind the back four

Same tweaked it now, changed some player roles. Now the best tactic ive used, scored over 100 in last two seasons. Dominating games, front 4 scored 80 between them last year, each scoring over 15.

Same tweaked it now, changed some player roles. Now the best tactic ive used, scored over 100 in last two seasons. Dominating games, front 4 scored 80 between them last year, each scoring over 15.

can you upload your tweaked version?

Basically change the CB both to normal DEF, change the BWM to CM(D), and AP to enganche. Use Attack for most home games and control for tough home games and most away games, alternate between both depending on situation. Use the PPM's this is a must! Give it time aswell.

Hello everyone, sorry for being lot inactive on the forum, i had 2-3 really busy months with real life stuff.

I've been reported in PM by several fm-base players that the 2.1 Tweaked version work rock solid on the latest fm patch (14.3).
Going to make a full season myself and get back with results, in the meantime if anyone use the 2.1 and want to share resuslts, i'll appreciate it.
Going back few posts i see also players with that changed few roles, if they want they can give me a link on their tweaked version and i'll add it to the first post.

Cheers, Remlnx

Works quite well at home, but away from home it's really inconsistent. Gave it a try as a strong Manchester United-side.

Lol, coming 1st in 1st season with Newcastle in January using this tactic with barely an improved squad from what you start with, and loads of injuries. Was originally conceding lots of goals but I set up a second tactic with a DMC instead of the AMC and set to defensive which works fairly well.

The funny thing is despite a successful season and only a couple of losses not many of my players are averaging over a 7.00 rating for the season and Cabaye and Ben Arfa have been pretty meh. Definately strange. It seems this tactic is good for getting goals but general performance is on the low side?

Therefore, what kind of players suit this tactic? I seem to cross a 1000 times a game so I figure pacy wingers and wing backs who can cross and strikers who can head the ball will be useful. What about central midfielders, what kind of guys should I be looking for there?

*let me note that I am using an older version of FM14 and my first time on FM14 (FM12 was the last), so I hear there is a new match rating system??

Last edited:
Loving this tactic, this has made my Chelsea squad unstopable by beating the biggest teams like 4-0, 5-0 etc. Won almost everything 4 seasons in a row.
Only diffrent i have done is making my right winger change his role to "Winger" instead of IF, and my Striker a Poacher.
View attachment 359540View attachment 359539View attachment 359538
Thnx!

(Any more pictures needed, just ask.) :)

Last edited:
I'm 99% certain that this is some kind of elaborate troll thread. My results with this tactic are inexplicable. Coming off the back of 2 Bundesliga titles in a row with Dortmund using my own tactics, decided I'd give it a try. So far: P9 W3 D1 L5. I'll give it to 15 games to work, but christ I'm convinced my cat could sit its **** on my keyboard and accidentally make a better tactic.

I started a new Dortmund save with this tactic.
I feel like its going good so far. 1L to Munich in Supercup, 1D to Munich at the season opener followed by 2Ws.

The only thing I have changed is the AMR to Winger support. This is because I feel Aubameyang/Kuba are better wingers than inside forwards.

It's very early in the season but my AML (IF attack, and best player at the club imo) doesnt perform quite well. Wingers get into more scoring chances :S I dunno why but this keep happening to me in FM14. In previous versions my IFs were primary goal scoring threats but this year I they keep letting me down. Dunno if I'm doing something wrong or am just unlucky.

PS. Not sure if I did the right thing but I changed training to 'average', too many players kept getting injured in the pre-season.

Last edited:
This LFC updated Real Madrid with this tactic is complete OP.. Like 3-5 goals scored every game.