FM14 - Jurgen Klopp Borussia Dortmund by Raikan007 - Ported By Remlnx

okay the 3241 is not working out well. had some good results in the begining. but now looks like a disaster. 352 is working out well

I achieved excellent results in all competitions with Newcastle United using the V2 tactic. My main striker had an overall 20+ goals along with my wingers having 10+ goals/assists. Crushed the bookmakers predictions with an amazing league win, but as you can see I leaked goals, which can be avoided with proper defensive training and SI releasing a patch to stop the ridiculous keeper behavior.

View attachment 452243View attachment 452242 View attachment 452237

Signing Vietto and Insigne had an instant effect and I can safely say that PPM really helped converting chances to goals.
Sadly, due to the current player rating system, Vietto ended up with a 6.95 rating which does not really reflect how great he was during the season.

View attachment 452236View attachment 452239View attachment 452238

Last edited:
Player preferred moves. Like dribbling down left/right wing or coming deep to get ball. In tactic description.

The goals are just going the wrong way all the time.. Im Blackburn, at got like 30-70 i goaldifferense :p

The goals are just going the wrong way all the time.. Im Blackburn, at got like 30-70 i goaldifferense :p

You must be doing something wrong, i just dominated 2nd portoguese league with Boavista (got promoted twice in a row) with over 120 goals scored and less than 50 conceded (top attack team and top defense team).

Are you sure you are following the instructions in first post? Are your tactics well known (Fluid) to players or you still at firsts season games and players still need to master the tactic? If your players doesnt know well the tactic, it's pretty normal to fail at season start.

Are you using proper players for the roles? It's not enough to download the tactic and let your assistant pick the formation, you need players that fit the role they supposed.
Like on Cover (CB) you need a very fast player able to run back as fast as possible, on wings you need players with great dribbling and accel.. and so on.
Are you training the PPM to your players? this is a huge boost.

This my last results with V2.1 Tweak version:

View attachment 451031View attachment 451030View attachment 451029View attachment 451028View attachment 451027

Now i need to test another full season with yesterday patch and new match engine to see if it need more tweaks :(

New match engine as today is the worse in last 10 years. I feel offended that SI dared to release **** like that calling it "real football simulator". New match engine is just a dice roll with random results, despite the tactic you use.

I just stop play FM14 until they release something playable

Finished at 8.place with Blackburn.. with 90-77 i goals ;) But with 0 in transferbudget, and 0 in wagebudget, that aint to bad.. 0 players in..

View attachment 449580The Season has been absolutely fantastic so far! (Using the newest version). Haven't sold any first team player and only bought Honda for 2.5 Mil, Miranda for 4.2 Mil and Reveillere for free :)
Lewandowski scored 18 goals in 18 games

**** yes!! This tactic brought Valencia back to CL in two seasons for me, at least in FM13...

Would you say this is a Top Team Tactic? I would think that team with less quality would struggle with this setup/formation. What is your oppinion?

Anyone still trying this setup, with success?

I'm looking for a 4231 setup with central midfielders (not deep defensive), so I will give this one a try.

Hmm, looks like the tactic is only convincingly good for top tier teams, and not underdogs.

Oh, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Watford was considered strong in the Championship division? Never played or scouted the teams in that division, only know from a fact that they almost made it to the playoffs last season.