Great tactic!! FM just release new update, I hope this tactic is keeping to work..

What is the difference between the orrigional and V1?

Witch one are you using?

Last edited:
What is the difference between the orrigional and V1?

Witch one are you using?
I used v1.1 to win the BPL and CL with Arsenal. The difference is changing the wingbacks to fullbacks, and altering the set pieces as I was conceding a lot of goals.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It's a very good tactic but I'm having problems with the F9. No goals no assists no nothing. I have Klose and Werner. Also put Reus and the armenian there but there is no case.

It's a very good tactic but I'm having problems with the F9. No goals no assists no nothing. I have Klose and Werner. Also put Reus and the armenian there but there is no case.
Is the tactic 100% fluid?

Also, Reus has the PPM "Get forward whenever possible". I find this counteracts the purpose of the F9.. The F9 is suppose to drop into space and allow the midfielders/wide players to push forward/cut inside. If he's constantly trying to get forward, they won't have enough space to do so.

In my Arsenal save, Suarez had that PPM and it took him about half the season to get into a regular scoring mode.. I think I had to get him to unlearn the PPM.

How it everything else? Possession stats, midfielders scoring (they should score quite often), etc

Last edited:
It's fully fluid yeah. Reus plays there a few minutes only cause it's the 4th choice for ST.
Posession is very good 60% every match at least but the leaks of goals is the problem. Klose has 0 in 6 matchs and Werner 2 in 5 as a sub mostly and both were in the Cup. Reus plays good but no that good. Until now the main player is Hoffman.
I'm top of the league everything looks right except the the most important thing in the game. I gonna try to play a little with the instructions of the F9 and see what happens.

Ah! In the heat map the FB are in the same line with the CBs and HB. Do you try to put they as a WB or CWB?

Last edited:
I was some tweaked this tactic for better play striker and...

first game before:
View attachment 426815

second game after tweak:
View attachment 426814

and third game:
View attachment 426813
Of course I have great players for the polish league but I think this tactic is solid and I love this game :)

My striker is regen
View attachment 426812

thx for this tactic very very much ;-)

PS

and this is my another team played this tactic in champions league match:
View attachment 426798

View attachment 426808

Last edited:
It seems to be a Bayern Munich tactic.

The only thing that i would chance is one playmaker make him a central midfielder with attack duty, he will do more defensive work and will go to the flanks to press. if you see how sweinsteiger is pushing this is more suitable.

I don't agree with the fals 9, bayern is sure playing either with a defensive forward that is running so much to press the oposition team ore a target man like mandzukic to hold the direct ball of the defenders and make space for ribery robben ore the playmaker to run in the channels. also now you come by point one that one of the playmakers need to stay a bit more defensive and press more to the flanks.

Also the wingers are more defensive wingers they will keep the field wide work har in defense and use their talent after the dirty work is made.

Didn't use the tactic but that's my opinion in how i see Bayern Munich playing

It seems to be a Bayern Munich tactic.

The only thing that i would chance is one playmaker make him a central midfielder with attack duty, he will do more defensive work and will go to the flanks to press. if you see how sweinsteiger is pushing this is more suitable.

I don't agree with the fals 9, bayern is sure playing either with a defensive forward that is running so much to press the oposition team ore a target man like mandzukic to hold the direct ball of the defenders and make space for ribery robben ore the playmaker to run in the channels. also now you come by point one that one of the playmakers need to stay a bit more defensive and press more to the flanks.

Also the wingers are more defensive wingers they will keep the field wide work har in defense and use their talent after the dirty work is made.

Didn't use the tactic but that's my opinion in how i see Bayern Munich playing
Yeah I'm currently trying to tweak the tactic because of it not being very strong in defense. I've changed one of the playmaker into a box-to-box midfielder to help out with defense and offense.

The problem with defensive wingers is they can't cut inside unless they have that PPM. The wide midfielders allow cut inside as player instruction.

I've finally had time to tweak this tactic for the new 14.3 patch. The results are on the first page. If anyone is interested, please try it out and give any input