hey gamersnsd906...i would love to try your tactics but in the opening post theres TEST tactics...cant find tweak tactic for version 14.3

Playing this on the latest patch. So far so good, one of the best tactics ive tried so far... thanks. My AssM keeps on advising to try direct passing, havent tried it cause result are good so far...

im using the tac from the opening post btw

Last edited:
I really like this. Using it with Schalke and often getting 60%+ possession and keeping lots of clean sheets. Great stuff!

Need to modify something in this tactic. Team controls the game well, but creates little dangerous moments. It often happens that controlling the game and the opponent scores me almost creating moments and I lose.

Still working for 14.3, want to try it with my arsenal save, can't find a decent tactic :(

Summary: 4-1-4-1 with Bayern Munich after a whole season

Hi!

I am a Football Manager enthusiast from Norway. Thank you for this wonderful tactic, which I used with Bayern Munich in Football Manager 14 for a whole season. I generally got a high possession percentage (usually around 60-70%, around 52-64% against good clubs) and scored a lot of goals, with a lot of shots/shots on target. The only thing that bothered me was that I got some draws which I thought would be easy 3 points. With this in mind, I tweaked the tactic mid-season by putting Mario Götze as an AM (C), changing the formation to 4-2-3-1. After this, I never got a draw again. I used the default Bayern Munich players provided at the start, with the exception of Éder Álvarez Balanta [D (C)] and Gastón Gil Romero [M (C)].

During the European Champions Cup I noticed that I would have a terrible away game, but bounce back in an extraordinary fashion in the home game. I was especially unlucky and furious with losing a game against Werder Bremen (18th place when I played them), which should have been an easy game, considering that they were almost relegated, which ultimately cost me the Bundesliga title. I could however not beat Borussia Dortmund, after meeting them twice in the Bundesliga, which was a big disappointment for me.

I finished the season with the following results:
Bundesliga - 2nd place
Wins: 24
Draws: 6
Losses: 4
Goal difference: +63
View attachment 324247

European Champions Cup - 1st place
Quarter-Final: Bayern Munich; 5-0 Schalke 04
Semi-Final: Bayern Munich; (a) 3-3 FC Barcelona
Final: Bayern Munich; 5-1 Manchester City

German Cup - 1st place

Overall I am very pleased with the season after using this tactic. It was very effective, and I look forward to using it again. Once again, thanks for this tactic, and thank you for reading this.

Pros and cons after my experience with this tactic:

+ High possession percentage
+ High amount of shots/shots on target
+ Dominate major clubs
+ High amount of wins
+ Very effective in the European Champions Cup

- Unusual amount of draws against minor clubs