FM14 Transfers & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Thread starter Thread starter pr01991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 353
  • Views Views 223K
sthen_man , too many people trying to download the same time. Refresh the page.

how to do it

downloaded update and tried to do the files but wont let me click data editor files when i start new game and not sure what to do to make update work? any help anyone

downloadkct, people should say bravo for someone making a hard work, which take many hours , for free , rather than complaining about their league. Check the number of changes and the transfers made , and if you could add more time to all this work i have done, i will say bravo to you.

could I get latest transfers, players CA/PA & Injuries all in one data

pr0, the most important thing u should create in the next update should be a new club owner by D.Beckham, Miami FC or something ;p
U can also make relagations and promotions in brazilian league if u find enough time;p

@UP, u everyone should stop asking silly questions, if u dont like it nobody makes u to use this files...-,-

cribbincfc , you can select only these 3 files rather than selecting the whole 5.

At first, a big big big thank you for your amazing work!!!

To improve again your work,could yo upgrade the staff of Olympiacos in Greece. Now you must change all the staff to be competitive. So it's a pitty to be far from the reality. In game, the staff is very poor. So please, do something :)

For your information, Jonathan legear (ex Terek Grozny and now KV Mechelen) is going to join Olympiacos in july.

Big up pr01991!!!

FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.5 is coming on the 15th of February.
• Added some missed transfers.
• Danish Superligaen & Romanian Liga 1, completed.
• Filip Tasic ,wonderkid from Djurgardens created.

◘ 21.270 Downloads so far from the 1.4 pack in 11 days. Thanks for the loyalty in me and my work.
♦ These packs are only made for FM2014 , so please stop asking about FM13, FM12 and so.

mister raph , i am greek myself, what changes should olympiakos have in his staff ? Also havent read anywhere about Jonathan legear confirmed transfer. We have to wait and see...

Hi pr01991, when u choose managing Olimpiacos, all the staff is awfull (maximum 2 stars for a cateory of training) and you must fire the staff if you want to improve your players. So i think you could improve the CA, PA and reputation of all the staff especiall the spanish one.

Thanks a lot.

I'm from Belgium and Legear has confirmed his future transfer

mister raph, all teams have to deal with this even managing real madrid , some staff wont be good. I cant adjust some stats like determination,discipline,motivation, just to update the stars. You have to fire them and take new ones ;)

Yes i understand but i want to fit with reality and IRL any new coach will fire all the staff...

Could you also improve some Young guys like Tielemans (Anderlecht), De Sart (Standard), Arnold and Poggenberg (Wolfsburg). They deserve at least -9 :D

Thanks

Lucian Sanmartean from FC Vaslui to Steaua Bukarest.(Contract until : 30.06.2015) ?

Santiago Gonzalez from Instituci?n Atl?tica Sud Am?rica to Montreal Impact

Eddie Johnson from Seattle Sounders to DC United.

Andres Ramiro Escobar on loan from Kiev Dynamo to FC Dallas
Kenny Cooper from FC Dallas to Seattle Sounders
Fabian Espindola from Red Bulls to DC United
Jean-Baptiste Pierazzi from Ajaccio to San Jose Earthquakes
Charlie Davis from Randers FC to New England Evolution for Free
Rob Friend from Eintracht Frankfurt to LA Galaxy
Michael Parkhurst from Augsburg to Columbus Crew
Marco Pappa from Heerenven to Seattle Sounders
Christian Fernandez Salas free to DC United
Vincent Nogueira from Sochaux to Philadephia Union
Sebasti?n Fern?ndez from Boston River to Vancouver Whitecaps on loan

Yes i understand but i want to fit with reality and IRL any new coach will fire all the staff...

Could you also improve some Young guys like Tielemans (Anderlecht), De Sart (Standard), Arnold and Poggenberg (Wolfsburg). They deserve at least -9 :D

Thanks

Yh right. you dont liek the staff so you want better stats... ridiculous.

Last edited:
FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.5 is up ! As always download from the 1st post!

Matavz is still at PSV because he didn't get trough the medical control.

Back