FM14 Transfers & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Thread starter Thread starter pr01991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 353
  • Views Views 223K
Latest Update with the winter transfers 1.6 is up ! Some MLS transfers are missed, due to time. As always download from the 1st post ! Have fun :)

Latest Update with the winter transfers 1.6 is up ! Some MLS transfers are missed, due to time. As always download from the 1st post ! Have fun :)

I am currently running a game using your 1.5, are there any big changes in 1.6 that makes a restart of my save froms scratch a MUST, or am I good running with 1.5 (I didn't load the MLS also)

hello pr0 for your nice updates..plzz tell me whether u will relase a new update for fm 2014 update 14.3.0???as there is a database change

Will you pr0 please update Indian national team and national football league team lists??if you need the updated lists i can provide you

◄NEWS UPDATE►

• FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 2.0 is coming on the 15th of March.
• More than 5.000 changes will be included.
• Deadline day from 14.3 patch, was early February, so a lot of missed transfers from all around the world are passed.
• Many players that are in real life retired, are also in the game retired like : Bosko Balaban,Tomas Repka,David James,Francis Jeffers,Ronan Le Crom,Heidar Helguson,Tim de Cler and so...
• Wonderkids will be fixed pack by pack as they are currently to many in a few days to create them all from scratch.
• Diego Forlan , is created again with the 14.0 stats.

Transfer update from The Netherlands, in summer 2014 Richairo Zivkovic from Groningen will move to AJAX for 2,5 milion Euro... will that also be in this update?

daigo kobayashi recreate the half that was on 14.0 in Vancouver, was excluded from the db and now in this New England Revolution

some Japanese players are duplicated as Osako Yuya and other

Growie, anywhere confirmed? Havent read anywhere about this..

sf11, already recreated ;) I will check the duplications.

pr01991, it is not confirmed by the clubs yet, the president of Groningen said that it will be finished this week.

pr01991 use a file of 1.6 with a few personal changes, will be that I can use it with the new one that comes out March 15 without losing my changes?

create Jimmy Nielsen as coach of FC Energy Oklahoma City

sf11, it depends on what changes you have done. If i have also done them it will cost you in-game...When i upload it run my files and see if i have also done them, and then run your file and delete these changes, so you wont have any duplicate or error in your game. I will create Jimmy thanks for the info !

Hey Mate When will the link be ready? I cant find ur site.. Are you going to publish tonight link

FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 2.0 is up !! Make sure to download only the 1st link which will work with the 14.3 official patch. Over 8.515 database changes !!

Back