[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

Been patiently using the 451 version until it was totally fluid, getting rewards now. 1st season Everton although some rough patches, im currently at 5th place after beating Manutd away 1-0 and smashing Liverpool at home 7-1. So ya, give it time to become fulid

Has anyone tried all three tactics at once? Switching between them according to what the pre match report says?

Started with 343 with Arsenal. Good results so far. Unbeaten after 5 games and 2 Cl games. Only hiccup was 3-1 up v Everton and drew 3-3. Therefore with the 343 tactic do you make any changes when hanging onto a lead or chasing a game? If so what do you do?

thank you, very good tactics for me in my career at udinese.
tomorrow i begin a career in scandianese ( italian promotion, 7th level) if they works well in this underdog team as well as in udinese, i can say for sure that they are the best tactics i've prove in fm14!!
excuse my bad english but i'm italian..

Hey Zero Sea. Amazing tactic mate. Just won the championship with Sheffield Wednesday which is an amazing achievement when you consider their squad and resources.
Obviously players with the required attributes are key to making this work well but even players who don't have them overperform with this tactic. Atdhe Nuhiu and Chris Maguire both scored 20 plus goals in this season which is amazing seeing as both would be lucky to get 20 goals combined in reality.
The only issue is with set-pieces. Most of my goals conceded are from corners or free-kicks, which can get frustrating but on the whole an amazing tactic.
Anyone got any good tips for team-talks? They seem to me to be very important in terms of how your team performs. Get it right and you'll win by loads but get it wrong and your team falls apart.

Hey Zero Sea, just a quick question. Are the corners supposed to be set to near post for the v6 version of the tactic? Does the short corner option no longer work as well in 14.3.0?

OMG.. the 4-2-3-1 is just too good! With Bristol Rovers I have finished 2nd in league 2, won league 1, and now in March am 3 points out of the lead in Chamionship, ridiculously over achieving... I use to GenieScout, so I know the talent of my players vs the rest of the league, and I should be in a relegation battle at best. .. Im sitting here debating tanking a few games because I do not want to get promoted again yet... no way is my squad or reputation to attract players ready for the premier league.

Needless to say, awesome tactic.

In my first season managing Arsenal I finish 3rd, only 4 points behind a dominant Man City. This using the 4-2-3-1. Making a few improvements over the summer, my second season is abysmal. I haven't changed the tactics at all, and they've been fluent all season. I sit in 10th and am in danger of being fired any second. Any idea what might have gone wrong?

424 tactic couldn't seem to work well with my Man U team. At home, always seem to win by 1 or 2 goals only and could't create many chances. Away, couldn't create chances too and seem to get many draws or losses.

Been playing with the 343L tactic (on and off, been trying a few others to) for a season and a half with Man Utd now and I'm mostly loving it. Completely dominating most teams. What's really puzzling me is the mentality is "contain", which I thought was supposed to be like ultra defensive. Yet I've never seen a tactic create more shots. We just had 38 against Chelsea for instance. Feels a bit weird with that mentality.

I've found some teams to be a pain with this tactic though, mainly those teams that play narrow formations like 41212 or the 4321 Christmas tree type. Always have trouble against those. Example from the first season we beat Liverpool 7-1 at Anfield with them playing a typical wide 4231. Then we went to Stoke (who play 4321) and lost. Just now we lost 2-0 to City who play the 41212. This is also really puzzling to me. If anything those teams playing so narrow should be easier to contain with this formation no? While Liverpool with their crazy pacey attacking wide players should be giving us all sorts of trouble. Weird.

Anyways, just wanted to give a thumbs up to the 343L. It's really good.

Could anybody write about experiences with FM 14.3.1 and V6?

Zero Sea: Will you make V7 for 14.3.1?

Hi, Zero Sea

First of all thanks for the great tactic. I play V6 4231 L and I made it to the Premier-league with Hyde FC in 4 seasons and now after 3 seasons there I was challenging for title and finished 2nd.
Of course it took some massive efforts at the transfer market too, because my squad every time was just too weak to play at the new level.

Actually, I have a question. All this time I've been using training of my own, but now I want to try yours. Is that correct that it is advised to train e.g. your striker for poacher while his role in V6 4321 L is set to SS? And to train your AMR / AML for poachers also instead of IF? Or maybe I don't understand something?

Cheers)

View attachment 393723

Hi all, Congrats Zero Sea. Thanks for these tactics. I load them, but you have a lot of versions. Should I use the latest version? My fm2014version is 14.3.1 I've notice that your V6 is very fluente vs Balance fluidity. Is the V6 better?
Another question, i took offth ST sot option in corners, but the team is still hitting corner in short mode. Should we chnage that for what?

Thanks.

results

This tactic has always been my favorite. Achieved great results with the 3-4-3 tactic. But today I started playing again with the same team and I get very inadequate results. Finished 7th with a team that was supposed to end 3rd place (with which I always ended up first before with this tactic)

dzj7m.png

I'm using the V5 version as my game version is 14.2.1. This is the correct one to use, right?

Before I rarely used to lose with this tactic. Also notice the 1-5 victory over Schalke 04 in the EURO LEAGUE. It's so incosistent this season!