[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

Zero Sea

Reaction score
Tests

I prefer use the results from others players to prove my tactics.
Thank you very much for your tests!
I'm waiting for you!

Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

Introduction:

Hey everyone. I did a few of these Tactic Tests last year but would post the results in the individual tactic threads themselves. This year I decided to start my own thread just to be able keep it organized and easily track and compare results. Ive been an FM'r since the CM days and I want to contribute to the community in any way I can so this is it.

Now I know what you're all thinking "Not another tactic testing thread!!". A_ilfandy does a great job at what he does over on his tactic testing thread and he works hard at it. If you haven't checked it out please do so here.

The method of testing i'm using is an 8-team custom league where I take 1 tactic, assign it to one of the 8 custom teams all of equal value, play a season with it and see how it stacks up against the cpu. The key thing is to eliminate as many variables as possible and that is why every team is exactly identical from the Staff all the way down to the Training Facilities. This way it really focusses in the tactic itself. This method was created and used by the legend Mr. Langvatn last year in his own tactics thread. So all credit goes to him on this. I'm very thankfull that he shared it with me.

Submit Your Tactic:

- PM me with the words "TTL SUBMISSION" in the Title Field. (easier for me to track this way)
- Include the direct link to your Tactic you want me to test.
- Include the direct link to your thread.

ALSO

- I will be on the lookout for exciting tactics out there in the FM world and testing them as well.

How I Test:
- Each game is played at the Tactic Testing Stadium vs cpu teams of equal value

- I make sure every tactic is fully fluid before the start of the season
- I remove injuries and make morale Superb before each game to remove these variables
- I play the games on Key Highlights
- I only substitute a player if the game makes me do it
- All Team Talks are done by the *** Man.(*** Man has a Motivating of 18)
- All OI's are done by the *** Man (If applicable) (*** Man has a Tactical Knowledge of 18)
- Meet your Player's (The Outfielder and the Goalie) (200 CA for ea)

Results:
- I will post all final results to the table below.
- I will create an individual post for each tactic.
- A quality tactic will be able to hit at least 60 points in the TTL
- All tactics are downloadable by clicking on them in the table below
- If you enjoy the tactic please show the author some love by posting it on their thread

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FM14 TTL TABLE (Patch 14.1.3)

Tactic
W
D
L
PTS
GF
GA
GD
Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ Real 343R (v3)*2233695718+39
Fluid 523 Attack by ???*2062665418+36
???'s Barcelona2134665522+33
The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by ???1882625823+35
??? best tactic for FM141945616024+36
???'s 4-4-2 for FM14 (v2)1864605418+36
???'s Untouchable 4-5-11936604018+22
Different 451 Tactic with Success (???)1774583717+20
???'s Pressure Balanced1486505028+22
4141 ??? Walking Dead 14.1.3*12511413527+8

DISCLAIMER: Your individual results will vary with each tactic. This means that because a tactic does good or bad on this test doesn't mean you'll experience the same results. This method isn't perfect but it's a great baseline.

a_ilfandy's Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)

ROUND 4
Patch: 14.1.3
Mode: Normal
Competition: World Super League
Progress: COMPLETED!
Tactics entry:

Super League A
BARCELONA: Iamauser (3 - Lets Score Goals)
CHELSEA: Krunccrni (253 overlord)
BAYERN: Miles (Dullnut Counter Att)
MAN CITY: Seanhrfc (Arrigo Sacchi 4-4-2 V2)

Super League B
JUVENTUS: Shagunner (1ATK_ Diamond No Defence)
MAN UNITED: StueyRob (ForeverFM14)
PARIS SG: Wampley (Wee Free Men Final)
REAL MADRID: Zero Sea (V2 4231L Rage)

Leagues:

Cup:

Playoff:

Selected Playoff Matches:

List of Winners:
- League A: Krunccrni
- League B: Zero Sea
- Best offence: Krunccrni
- Best defence: Seanhrfc
- Cup: Krunccrni
- Playoff: Zero Sea

Speacial Achievements:
- We have a double-double!
- Krunccrni won League A and the Cup.
- Zero Sea won League B and the Playoffs.

a_ilfandy's Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)

ROUND 6
Patch: 14.1.3
Mode: Normal
Competition: Skrill Super League
Progress: COMPLETED!
Tactics entry:

Skrill League A
CHESTER: Dutchbrit (4-1-2-1-2 Niche)
GATESHEAD: Jonathansmith (352 D-WING)
GRIMSBY: Julian (4-1-2-2-1_PWNAGE)
LUTON: Macey (Simple_Pressing)

Skrill League B
ALDERSHOT: Richie Sousa (Richie's 4-3-2-1)
FOREST GREEN: Spiattalo (Total Football)
KIDDERMINSTER: Tanveer (3-4-2-1 liverpool)
WREXHAM: Zero Sea (V3 424R Rage)

Leagues:

Cup:

Playoff:

Selected Playoff Matches:

List of Winners:
- League A: Julian
- League B: Zero Sea
- Best offence:
Zero Sea
- Best defence: Julian
- Cup: Zero Sea
- Playoff: Macey

Special Achievements:
- Zero Sea won both League B and the Cup.

Note:
- Post #2 (Table of the Hall of Fame) has been updated!

Last edited:
V6 for 14.3

I developed a powerful 343 tactic back in fm10, however 343 did not work out well from fm11-13, I am always fascinated by 343.

This year, I finally made it better than ever and I felt ecstatic, that why i named this 343 tactic Zero Sea's Rage.

The design for FM14 is very balance. So i try to use the setting that i use for my 343 and change the formation into 4231 and 424, and the effect is still as good as 343.

Which one is the best?
These are all depending on your players. For example, if you are using Arsenal with 343 formation, it is recommended to buy 1--2 ST.If you are using Chelsea, Man City or Real Madrid,you can try all my tictics.
You can also use them in turn.
The winning rate is about the same, just that 343 look nicer when you watch them play.

Tactic

6447767120131110211301065.png

6447767120131110214604018.png

6447767120131110214832035.png

Player Requirements

AML/ML/DL: a little better with right foot; AMR/MR/DR: a little better with left foot.(You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing")
Either foot? See his best foot.
Just a little better,don't mind too much. You also can use left on left and right on right.

STL/AMCL/MCL: a little bit better with right foot; STR/AMCR/MCR: a little bit better with left foot.

ST: 1. Finishing,Composure; 2. Pace &Acc, Dribbling.
STC(343): your best ST

AMRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure 3. crossing.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can also train ST to AMRL.

AMC: 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure;3. Passing, Creativity.

MRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2(not very necessary). Passing,Creativity,3(not necessary)Tackling,Crossing,Finishing,Composure.
you can also train DRL or AMRL to MRL.

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity; 2.Dribbling,Acc &Pace 3(not very necessary). Finishing,Long shots 4(not necessary). Tackling,Strength,Stamina

DM: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles); 2.Acc &Pace; 3(not necessary). Passing, Creativity

DRL: 1. Acc &Pace,Dribbling; 2. Tackling,Positioning 3(not necessary).Jumping, Crossing,Strength,

DC: 1. Jumping ; 2.Acc & Pace , Heading; 3. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK: 1. Reflexes,One On Ones;2. Handling

Tactic(424,343) with "L" prefix means place your MC (or ST in 4231) who use right leg to the left side, tactic with "R" prefix is the opposite,it's a little bit better ( ^_^ )

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%
Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

You'd better play with very weak teams in friendlies of pre-season,it can improve more morales.

Main Focus: Balanced
Intensity Level: High

Pitch Size: Small

Corner: look attributes of corners and crossing;let two players to stay back; Don't use ST(C)

Don't Set Long Shot.

When down to 10 man: 342 4230 or 423

Touchline instructions
Opposition Instructions
The actual effect is too difficult to test, so I do not study and use.

Too many wingers?(343)
Can train into ST or MRL.

When can a tactic become gelled to the max?
Normally, about 2-3 months, the Familiarity of Match Preparation will be maxed out, thus we can see the effect/result of the tactic more clearly.
After 2-3 seasons later, when Squad Harmony is maxed out, the tactic will be fully utilize to the max.

What is the use of Squad Harmony? Who does one improve them?
Squad Harmony increase a team potential by alot, when it is maxed out, the team will be very strong and united.
Deal with those players immediately with Unhappiness and/or need attention from you. Let them play some matches which are suitable for them. If letting them played in matches still cant solve their problem, just sell them away.
Players who dislike one another, choose 1 and sell the other away.
The best solution is to praise your players until they named you as favoured personnel, and stop praising them when you saw your name shown in favoured personnel. And when you try to pull a young player up, they will easily named you as their favourite persoannel.

At the beginning of all new season, please set all bonus to "high".
E.g High cup bonus, High league bonus etcs
By choosing high bonus reward, your player will perform better.
Past Playing Experience: International Footballer
By the same token
The two options are game difficulty

Try not to tweak my tactic. Please use the original tactic for at least half season to know how well is the tactic to your team. Then, you can try to tweak the tactic to suit yourselves as you will then know if what you are tweaking on will improve your team performance. If not, don't blame on my tactic if the results you have is not what you want it to be.

Anyone can share my tactics without asking me for permission.

Download

Attention
V3 (14.1.3)
Corner takers:
Don't use ST with (offer short option)

V4 (14.1.4) ,V5(14.2) and V6(14.3)
Corner takers:
Don't use ST with (offer short option)
Left side: must use right foot players; Right side: must use left foot players

(╰_╯) Zero Sea's Rage--343 4231 424 - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

If you do not have an unzip software,you can use a free unzip software -- 7-zip

Click here

Last edited:
Training(only for my tactics)

Individual training time spend on "Focus" "New Position" "Preferred Move" will always add up to 100%
As for what to set for "Focus Intensity", "Light", "Average", "Heavy" is all up to how much you want your players to focus on.

ST: Poacher

AMRL: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward

AMC: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward 3. Trequartista 4. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

MRL: Winger

MC: Box to Box Midfielder or Defensive Midfielder

DM: Defensive Midfielder or Box to Box Midfielder

DRL: Complete Wing Back

DC: 1. Limited Defender 2. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

GK: Goalkeeper

Team Talk

I'm studying

Please wait for a period of time

Last edited:
Tests

I prefer use the results from others players to prove my tactics.
Thank you very much for your tests!
I'm waiting for you!

The results are from SI Community or FM-Base

【V1】 343

2 ou 3 more games and i will post the results
Edit:
So half season done
http://i.urlur.com/2xn296g.png
http://i.urlur.com/DMvSR9Z.png

http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/BuryBlade/fm2014resultswithzeroseatactic.png
Started using your tactic from the 3-0 Rio Ave game downwards. Simply amazing! Thank you.
I'm using the R V1 from the original post. It's worked wonders with my Porto team as per the screenshot, even destroying Benfica 5-0 in the last match I played.
Well I've just played my first game with the newer version (V2) and won 6-0, 46 shots on goal to their 1, 8 CCCs. Very impressed with it.

【V2】

Amazing tactic.
Won the Quintuple.
Used the 3-4-3L V2 one.
http://i.urlur.com/wqpeuPc.png
http://i.urlur.com/VTwftW1.jpg

Last edited:
It's V0.3's Tests From FM-Base

I was struggling after my promotion to the Skrill Premier but 5 games with the tactic things have improved, fingers crossed my form continues!
ChelmsfordCity_FixturesSchedule_zps461825e6.png

Next match was unbelievable, hope this tactic remains consistent! Best tactic so far
HydevChelmsford_PitchSplit_zpse7f7e183.png

It's V0.3
I changed defending corners in V1

First game.

403062d1383395815-%5Bfm14%5D%5Btest%5Dv0-3-zero-seas-rage-real-343-mr-ml-3st-euro-cup_-matches-fixtures-results.jpg

Will see how it goes against better teams.

Third game

403063d1383396138-%5Bfm14%5D%5Btest%5Dv0-3-zero-seas-rage-real-343-mr-ml-3st-liga-bbva_-matches-fixtures-results.png

Will post back after 10 games or so

403121d1383400896-%5Bfm14%5D%5Btest%5Dv0-3-zero-seas-rage-real-343-mr-ml-3st-f.c.-barcelona_-fixtures-schedule-2.jpg

Good at home but inconsistent away. If you can get it performing away from home it will be excellent

Last edited:
I love your tactics, I will use with the AS Roma

so you need right foot on left side and left footed on right side? what if you just use left on left and right on right, will it still work?

so you need right foot on left side and left footed on right side? what if you just use left on left and right on right, will it still work?

Yes

but just a little better, don't mind too much

I will add it in the OP

lol first game casillas gets a straight red card for running outside the box with the ball! never seen that before.

So, the old engine exploit with 3 forwards is back, hm, you should be raped by any decent team with this attacking midfield. But somehow, it works. Gave it a try and was conceding lots of goals but always scored more, because 3 fowards did always some big havoc with the opposition defence. Nice tactic.

Find concededing alot of goals even with United and getting beat by PSG,Arsenal,Chelsea all top teams

So, the old engine exploit with 3 forwards is back, hm, you should be raped by any decent team with this attacking midfield. But somehow, it works. Gave it a try and was conceding lots of goals but always scored more, because 3 fowards did always some big havoc with the opposition defence. Nice tactic.

My 343 is a possession tactic,the defence is not very bad

because I use 3 False Nine , and Contain Mentality

play like the Total Football of Ajax

Last edited: