[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

I tried the 4231R V6 version. Also, my fm is the 14.3.3 version(latest).
Unfortunately, I had a 66% of victories.
I used this tactic with Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Vidic, Jones, Alba, Claudio Yacob, Florenzi(or Fellaini), Diego Costa, Mata, Wayne Rooney and Van Persie.
Probably 80% to 90% of all the goals that I received are from corners or free kicks.
Strangely enough, the team'a average is no higher than 7.1, and wow, when they play badly... it's BAD.
If there's anything I can do to help, please ask!
Still, the best tactic for the latest update, haha!

not sure if this is impressive as I have never played with real before, kinda rough season ronaldo, bale, di maria were injured for 3+ months was knocked out by chlesea from semi finals 2-3 on agg but great tactic anyway
View attachment 412319

Last edited:
dear mate, i tried V6 with Chelsea and found a problem is that we conceded alot of goal from corner. Hope you can find the good resolution :)
I have no idea
Because my defense is too good
So corner attack is especially important for CPU's teams

Last edited:
I tried the 4231R V6 version. Also, my fm is the 14.3.3 version(latest).
Unfortunately, I had a 66% of victories.
I used this tactic with Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Vidic, Jones, Alba, Claudio Yacob, Florenzi(or Fellaini), Diego Costa, Mata, Wayne Rooney and Van Persie.
Probably 80% to 90% of all the goals that I received are from corners or free kicks.
Strangely enough, the team'a average is no higher than 7.1, and wow, when they play badly... it's BAD.
If there's anything I can do to help, please ask!
Still, the best tactic for the latest update, haha!

When can a tactic become gelled to the max?
Normally, about 2-3 months, the Familiarity of Match Preparation will be maxed out, thus we can see the effect/result of the tactic more clearly.
After 2-3 seasons later, when Squad Harmony is maxed out, the tactic will be fully utilize to the max.

Manchester United striker is enough, you can try 343 next season.

This has got to be the most boring tactic I've ever played with. Played 15 games and won all of them 1-0. No word of a lie, 15 straight 1-0's in a row and none of my strikers have scored a single goal. Goals all come from set pieces or just outright flukes. This is just way too defensive for my liking. It does the job but it's bored me half to death whilst doing so.

Even raising the mentality to attacking doesn't seem to do much.

This has got to be the most boring tactic I've ever played with. Played 15 games and won all of them 1-0. No word of a lie, 15 straight 1-0's in a row and none of my strikers have scored a single goal. Goals all come from set pieces or just outright flukes. This is just way too defensive for my liking. It does the job but it's bored me half to death whilst doing so.

Am a big fan of great footballing tactics (tiki taka - total football etc) , however this ME is so messed up just be happy you're getting results.

It seems very strange and interesting
Could you upload some screenshots?

Well... i've played 15 games with 4231.
Team play is well and my results are very interesting (I'm french, I used to play with Marseille)

I've broken Monaco 5-0 for exemple....
Any Transfer, just put the best player in the right position....
Try to have good team talk too...

If you have problem, i think the problem is you....

(Good result with 343 too...)

Well... i've played 15 games with 4231.
Team play is well and my results are very interesting (I'm french, I used to play with Marseille)

I've broken Monaco 5-0 for exemple....
Any Transfer, just put the best player in the right position....
Try to have good team talk too...

If you have problem, i think the problem is you....

(Good result with 343 too...)

Now, i'm playing against St Etienne.
12 min.. My team score 2 goals...

How can you say that the tactic does not work well ???

This tactic is great (V6 4231L). I have been playing with it since it came out. I am curently in my 9th season with Inter, just finished the first part of the season undefeated, with just four draws.

zero sea please i want a 4-4-2 tactic for olympiakos which i must use.... for pacth 14.3......