FM15 action facepack project

Well, it's the moment all three of you have been waiting for: German 3 Liga is now on the front page.

Bundesliga update will be coming through in the next few days.

Cheers, Carlos.

I've noticed that a lot of the recent packs haven't been downloaded much, so if anyone wants to spread the word about this project to other FM sites, please do. It would be a shame to see it go to waste!

Last edited:
Well, it's the moment all three of you have been waiting for: German 3 Liga is now on the front page.

Bundesliga update will be coming through in the next few days.

Cheers, Carlos.

I've noticed that a lot of the recent packs haven't been downloaded much, so if anyone wants to spread the word about this project to other FM sites, please do. It would be a shame to see it go to waste!
i will post the pack in israeli forum

Guys, Bundesliga is now updated. Every team has had a huge expansion (zip file has grown from 40MB to about 80MB).

You'll not regret downloading this update.

hey mate, i know he's not in the game but any chance you could post me a pic of Felix Passlack, a youth player for dortmund.
I have downloaded the bundesliga update and he isnt in there. thanks

Dudes,am I the only one who can't download anything?I'm trying to download epl pack,but madiafire is not working for me.

Carlos, will you be doing similar next season? I would like to help, are there any tutorials you could recommend for me please? (I am an older gentleman and not fantastically technical but fancy learning)

If I can get proficient I would be happy to do the English Championship and Divs 1 & 2 as being a Derby County fan they are the leagues I am used to.

Feel free Eddie, although you'll need some pretty good sources for that lot. For me, work and life have got busier, and I doubt I'll have the time to give to this next season.

My templates are on the first post.

Wagener was on loan at Osnabruck, so he's in their pack. But here he is in Leverkusen colours. And there are other extras:

View attachment 246070View attachment 246069View attachment 246068View attachment 246067

<record from="cedric harenbrock" to="graphics/pictures/person/91144923/portrait"/>
<record from="maximilian wagener" to="graphics/pictures/person/91143476/portrait"/>
<record from="ole paffgen" to="graphics/pictures/person/91149512/portrait"/>
<record from="timo barendt" to="graphics/pictures/person/91128896/portrait"/>

thank you so much Carlos, but i have another problem, i don't see Leverkusen Youth face in the game...I changed config file and put faces in document file (youth a ii), and faces still no working :(

1) Tim Becker, after this pack, i don't see him face
View attachment 245846

2) Wagener still not working
View attachment 245845

3) A - Team working good
View attachment 245844

4) where is the folder in documents
View attachment 245843

5) and config with young team face
View attachment 245842

where is the problem?

You appear to have messed up the config. Reload your cache in-game. Other than that, I can't help you, man.

Last edited: