FM15 action facepack project

It was really difficult getting this tile, that guy in the front (called Lucas Romero I think) was blocking the shot quite a bit.

Anyway, best I can do:

View attachment 266169

Last edited:
Glasgow Rangers Please ?
angel.gif

Here are two options. Your pic is 72ppi, which means the detail is reduced (you can see that in the artefacts on his face). That said, it is better composed than the 300ppi pics I have access to.

View attachment 265822View attachment 265821

The same can be said for Aubemayang. Here's the same picture taken from a 300ppi source. There's not that much difference though. Good spot - pic is much better composed and excellent vibrancy. But please don't ask for many more.

View attachment 265816

Last edited:
sorry guys

updates in your lack presidents, coaches and some players in the second are wrong. missing some leagues but I think you're doing a great job.

please can somebody to this , and this thanks !

these pictures are wrong done, because I want them so I can replace them .. thanks

it would help - tremendously - if you told me who these people were.

Last edited:
hector villalba from san lorenzo (argentina)
leandro figueroa from newells (argentina)
jorge valdez chamorro lanus (argentina)

leandro figueroa looks like this on all the websites I've checked

View attachment 264985

Hector Villalba and Chamorro appear to be the correct people in the pack. If others can confirm that they are wrong I will try again. If they can't, please stop wasting my time.

Last edited:
why do you say in against me? villalba have buffarini picture

and leandro figueroa have victor figueroa picture

so please can you do this pictures ? :)

'May I have' is far more polite than 'I want' :)

Now in Euro pack. Not the best, but very few sources.

Last edited:
Great work Carlos mate!!!

Ps(to all) Thers is a templete Carlos has done so you make your own odd 'missing' players