FM15 - Patch 15.2.0/15.2.1 Released

Mine doesn't seem to be working, any help? I tried adding this but it still doesn't come up..

<string id="skin_name" value="alavanja 15 pro eyegasm" />

Has anybody else lost their balls ?

I'm talking about the yellow winter ball and the pink (?) FA Cup balls and not what you were probably thinking :)

Has anybody else lost their balls ?

I'm talking about the yellow winter ball and the pink (?) FA Cup balls and not what you were probably thinking :)

I'll check my balls now, *cough nah they are alright man ;)

One thing that I noticed was that my penalty taker actually slotted it in after missing a penalty. Never happend to me before!

I still can not get my skin to work, does any use the instant result button and have it working where you can show me a screen cap of exactly what I need to do?

For some reason my footy manager will load but when i try to play a game it crashes and i get a message saying 15.2.of583900 (update) has stoped working. i then get a message saying 1% complete instuation then pops up saying servers too busy to handle request. If any 1 knows how i can fix

I remember when this thread used to be about the patch update. Those were the days :p

So they have not fixed the retarded defenders walking to lose balls?
Anyone encounter the same problems in the previous patch where defenders would do a stutter walk instead of running back to a lose ball. This bug ****** me of the most as it resulted in either of 3 things
1. Defender somehow reaches the ball first, the striker behind him covers 40 yards while he covers barely 10yards
2. Defender and striker reach at same time, resulting in a tackle and a red card or penalty
3. Strikers 40 yards behind the defender reach the ball first and end up scoring

Not only that, but the striker scores against a frozen goalkeeper :) maybe the GK is stunned by his defender's walking :)

Well, about the update in terms of playing FM, i like it.

The defenders seem to tackle better, which is great for players who like attacking tactics like i do and keepers are a lot better, which is better to avoid those 22-1 shoots are loose the game, but my 9 to 12 CCCS per game only make me score 3 or 4 goals...

missing nations in new update

new update i tried to start a new game/career and there are ALOT of teams and clubs unregistered and nations missing is this just me this is very worrying!
so i am unabke to start a new career as there is only 3 or 4 nations that are availabke to me

I seem to not be able get pass the loading screen when starting up the game now!!!

I have everything right so it seems to be more a problem for you Robertson...
so you opened steam and got update and now your missing nations on start up??

yes but i think somehow the update has edited/ corrupted my files for what i had downloaded e.g. face packs new leagues etc as if take away these contents thent eh leagues/nations ae fine very confusing?