FM15 - Patch 15.2.0/15.2.1 Released

Sounds good to me...lol
happy gaming till the next patch messes it up again

I seem to not be able get pass the loading screen when starting up the game now!!!

Happened to me, try changing the .xml file back to what it was. Or failing that, delete the skin, load up FM (should start fine) then re download the skins

Last edited:
I have lost my option to fine players. I'm not sure if it happened after updating or whats the problem?

All seems to be working OK except for 3d kits (the regular ones, faces, logos etc are all fine though). Goalkeeping seems to be slightly better but nothing gamechanging so far.

So all the goalkeepers are now insanely good apart from mine it seems. Back to losing 1-0 despite having 30-40 shots on goal with around half on target. I don't mind if that happens a few times a season but every other week seems a bit much lol

Instead of the "fixed" list why don't they a "botched" list!

First tactics and now skins!!!!!

Which moron decided this? At home, very tired and now I have to have a working knowledge of programming just to play the f&£$ing game how I want it!!!

Can't scroll down on some pop-up screens when watching a game on the pitch tab. e.g. league table.

Defensively the ME seems much more stable.

Also, it just feels like my players are shooting at defenders more often now. But, probably just me getting frustrated at not scoring with like 8 CCCs.

Why the **** are they changing everything? tactics from .tac to .fmf... it makes no ******* sense, what moron decided that "breaking skins" would be better.

**** I have basic knowledge of XML so fixing my skins was easy enough but it's ******* frustrating, just ******* change this **** before you release the game.

I'm sorry for my language but... it's ******* required sometimes.

Tip for SI: Change the way skins are initialized BEFORE you release the ******* game rather than break compatibility between patches, next you will ******* stop old saves from working on incremental-patches. (incremental being x.x.X)

The conference's answers options in Portuguese don't fit in the box, so you can only read what appears in the 1st line, despite having the space for the rest of the answer option below.

Game still just stuck on loading! Reverified integrity of game cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, no idea how to fix this. Anyone?

There seems to be less press conferences in the lower league? Anyone else experienced this

also, when I have the league table open on the ME I cant seen to scroll anymore. Its only showing me the top teams