FM15 - Patch 15.2.0/15.2.1 Released

Have they solved the issue with too many goals in any patch's? Im still running the original and getting frustrated with the amount of goals scored and conceded.

thanks.

Have they solved the issue with too many goals in any patch's? Im still running the original and getting frustrated with the amount of goals scored and conceded.

thanks.

yes they have it seems

My 3D kits in game are gone...

Can anyone help?

Last edited:
It almost seems like an over correction. It's a massive struggle to score goals for me now. Seems my players go out of their way to AIM at defenders or the keeper now. It's weird.

Before if a striker came across the goal they'd hit it far post at the wide open net. Now they constantly try to slot it in near post and just hit it right at the keeper. Keep getting 6+ CCC's and zero goals.

There seems to be less press conferences in the lower league? Anyone else experienced this
Yeah, can't remember when i had last press conference. Playing in Vanarama Conference with FC Utd.

It almost seems like an over correction. It's a massive struggle to score goals for me now. Seems my players go out of their way to AIM at defenders or the keeper now. It's weird.

Before if a striker came across the goal they'd hit it far post at the wide open net. Now they constantly try to slot it in near post and just hit it right at the keeper. Keep getting 6+ CCC's and zero goals.

Hmm sounds ****......to update or not to update that is the question.....?

If i do update will it change how everything works in my current save?

I mean, my tactic still "works" it's just the scoring is way down. Way too many blocked shots now. Sometimes the defenders dive to block before the shot even occurs.

IE, against Crystal Palace I had 27 shots. I scored 2 goals. One was off a set piece, the other a penalty.
View attachment 725937

Last edited:
I mean, my tactic still "works" it's just the scoring is way down. Way too many blocked shots now. Sometimes the defenders dive to block before the shot even occurs.

IE, against Crystal Palace I had 27 shots. I scored 2 goals. One was off a set piece, the other a penalty.
View attachment 725937

Oh ok i will give it a go, What mean is well the update be used in my current save or do i have to start a new one?

guys i was wondering is it worth buying fm 15 this year or just waiting until the last patches when the game is less buggy, seems to be a problem every year.

guys i was wondering is it worth buying fm 15 this year or just waiting until the last patches when the game is less buggy, seems to be a problem every year.
If you have the patience I would always wait until after the February patch

Weird Glitch With Custom Teams It Changes The ID Had To Change Custom Teams Logos ID Really Annoying Though

This patch seems to have ruined strikers. Barbosa who was scoring 30+ a season is incapable of beating a keeper 1 on 1. Started a new save earlier with west ham and Strikers are playing horribly, dominating games but can't finish.
The amount of 1-1 0-0 draws is incredible,

I was loving this game but now I'm done until the next patch
View attachment 726174

Last edited:
I didn't have many problems before this patch was released. Strikers now unable to finish any CCC, and if they do I am getting a load of offside goals now.

I didn't have many problems before this patch was released. Strikers now unable to finish any CCC, and if they do I am getting a load of offside goals now.

Yet again I seem to have different results from people complaining about the patch. My last 6 games in all competitions were 1-0, 5-0, 8-2, 2-0, 6-0, 5-0. It's a particularly rich vein of form for my strikers I'll admit and the goals have been shared across 4 of them in rotation over a busy December. Keepers are actually doing a bit better in the games as well.

Need urgent help guys, I started steam today to play FM15 but then it started to update, and when it had finished downloading the update and it hit 100% it says 'An error occurred while updating Football Manager 2015 (corrupt content files).. anybody know what the eff is going on and how to fix this?

Just played away at Man City and won 3-1. Joe Hart was in goal for them.

50/50 possession. I had 13 shots, 7 on target. They had 9 shots, 2 on target and their goal came from a corner. I had 3 CCCs, they had 2. Sturridge had 5 shots, 3 on target and scored 2; Ferreyra had 3 shots, 2 on target and scored the other.

Perhaps there are other causes for some strikers not scoring - this is not a general problem with the patch.

No disciplinary action now?
Can only warn player after he plays a 5.0 game? No fine anymore?