FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Two games in, three own goals...For the opposition, though. So I won't complain.

out of curiosity, has the scouts */5 rating gone for scouting players?

Easier to say it's a coding problem when they don't have interest in fixing things.

Easier to say it's a coding problem when they don't have interest in fixing things.

What do you mean? The whole idea of a beta is to get feedback via forums so they can fix the quirks etc etc

Enough. You were already banned from the SI forums for not listening to anyone and continuing to just rage out when people explained issues to you.

Enough. You were already banned from the SI forums for not listening to anyone and continuing to just rage out when people explained issues to you.

Stating that it's a coding problem it's not explaining, is it ?

Think I've found a bug. In windowed mode, when on scouting page. I have done a simple search and "General Info" initially shows player positions. Then when I click on a player and then go back, the "Position" column is gone (and can't be added again). I then have to select another drop-down such as "Contract" and then "General Info" again to show the Position column again. However, as soon as I click another player and back again, it's gone. Repeat ad infitum.

I do have to say one thing about this game. It's already wrecked my sleeping patterns lol. That's my only gripe

Think I've found a bug. In windowed mode, when on scouting page. I have done a simple search and "General Info" initially shows player positions. Then when I click on a player and then go back, the "Position" column is gone (and can't be added again). I then have to select another drop-down such as "Contract" and then "General Info" again to show the Position column again. However, as soon as I click another player and back again, it's gone. Repeat ad infitum.

If you pick up on any bugs/quirks head over to the SI forums

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/417-Football-Manager-2015-Pre-Release-Beta-Bugs-Forum

There's a few windowed mode bugs at the moment, I'm sure they'll be fixed in due course. I'd post it on ajt's link anyway though.

I do have to say one thing about this game. It's already wrecked my sleeping patterns lol. That's my only gripe

Join the club, I've been up for almost 24hrs straight. Steam Library claims I've played 27hrs, but Game Status says only 15hrs. A few more hours and I'm gonna crit the bed.