FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

What, you want them to break down the actual code itself for you? Not going to happen sunshine. Give it up.

As you might imagine there are several thousands of players / customers in Portugal, so it's not about me. It's more about a problem that affects these thousands of customers. Either it's not about breaking down the code, it's about explaining what is the problem with this issue and not just stating "it's a coding problem".

As you might imagine there are several thousands of players / customers in Portugal, so it's not about me. It's more about a problem that affects these thousands of customers. Either it's not about breaking down the code, it's about explaining what is the problem with this issue and not just stating "it's a coding problem".

It's like you really don't understand how hard it is to code a full game. They know its an issue but haven't found a way to implement it in a way that works. I'm sure if they could they would of by now.

As you might imagine there are several thousands of players / customers in Portugal

And yet none of them care so much about this issue. You don't want the code broken down for you, but you want more of an explanation than 'it's a coding problem'. Here's one: It's a coding problem that's very complex and unfixable without breaking something else. Either that or they've grown so tired of your yapping they're not fixing it just to spite you.

Just leave it. You've been on the SI site and got banned for your attitude, which is probably a good indication of how tiresome this topic is.

It's like you really don't understand how hard it is to code a full game. They know its an issue but haven't found a way to implement it in a way that works. I'm sure if they could they would of by now.

I'm not questioning the level of difficulty of coding the game, I'm questioning the lack of information to customers. As for the "if they could, they would" there are other simple examples that they could and they didn't: the translation issue was one example and the reply they gave was "it's a minor issue not important"

However I do think you might want to check out Spurs Bank balance, some real bribes must be going out.View attachment 695862

Huh? I don't get it.

PS: I managed to get Mauro Tassotti as assman for Liverpool straight away. Pascoe is useless, you might wanna consider replacing him.

I'm not questioning the level of difficulty of coding the game, I'm questioning the lack of information to customers. As for the "if they could, they would" there are other simple examples that they could and they didn't: the translation issue was one example and the reply they gave was "it's a minor issue not important"

Spurs manager won manager of the month and the only result shown was a 2-0 loss to Leicester

Seriously just leave it. It's going off the subject of the thread.

Ok, I've only had an hour to play so far, I have a dell venue tablet... I have to touch the screen on each button about 10/15 times for it to do what I want! it isn't lag, its just simply not registering my touch on the game!! fm14 is fine, fm15 isn't :(
I've only tried in windowed mode so far.

Ok, I've only had an hour to play so far, I have a dell venue tablet... I have to touch the screen on each button about 10/15 times for it to do what I want! it isn't lag, its just simply not registering my touch on the game!! fm14 is fine, fm15 isn't :(
I've only tried in windowed mode so far.

Try fullscreen?

Quite a few people have had game crashes, take a look here and see if you find something that fits your bill: Crashes, Game Launch and Technical Issues

I got the same issue as with every other FM I've ever had: I get crash reports when I exit the game - but why would you want to do that though!?

the two crash dumps ive had is oone i was searching on fm base and then i had a black screen second one was dealing with loan offer just after i got a draw vs man city typical

Yeah SI are scripting their game to crash guise

Sounds ******* legit.

I knew it, they're evil. They're also doing a ****** job even at that, as people have actually experienced game crashes after LOSING games! LOL those guise at SI, no skeelz and no self respect topkek